6.Nightmare.

It's bed time....

Jungkook and Jimin have become best friends in hours. It's really unusual, in both of their case, but miraculously it happened somehow.

Jungkook never thought he could get along with anyone in this school, let alone being friends with someone ,he met hours before. Jimin have trust issues but he trust Jungkook whole heartedly. In Jungkook's case he is a natural bully but now he adores Jimin.

Like a magic it's happening!

" Hey Minimo... Now that we are friends.. Let me share my secrets with you" Jungkook says lying in his bed resting his head on his folded arms.

" Minimo??!! Why do you call me that?!Whatever... Tell me Jumbo.."

" Jumbo??! I'm not that big... Just little muscular than you..."

" If I'm Mini.... Then you definitely a Jumbo...leave it... Tell me your secret.. Are you gay Or something?! "

" No... I'm straight... What made you think I'm gay?! I had a girl friend back in my place... I broke up with her because of her betrayal"

" Betrayed?! "

" Yeah!!! She decided to score more marks than me just to prove that she is so much better than me.. That made my parents get admissions here... Devil!! It's all because of her" Jungkook sighs..

" Hahhhaaaaa!! Nice betrayal story though!! " Jimin teased all the while laughing at him.

" Minimo!!!! " Jungkook glares..

" Jumbo???!! Ok I'll stop laughing... Just tell your secret or is this your shameless secret?! "

" No... My secret is.... It's kinda a plan.. Do you know why I'm here?? "

" To study and get disciplined?! I guess"

" No Minimo... I'm gonna save enough money and run out of this damn village and the whole country.... Straight to U.S... "

" All the best! " Jimin sarcastically says..

" Do you think it's impossible?! I'll prove its possible Minimo... Mark my words.. In seven months... I'm outta here.. " Jungkook swears..

" Oh!!! If you are that confident... Please dont forget me Jumbo... I'll complete my studies and will come to see you there.. "

" You are all welcome... And I'll promise you , I will never forget you... You have become my best friend... And I'm strangely got attached to you already... Minimo! Friends for life" Jungkook says..

" Yeah! Friends for life!! "

They both decided to sleep in time after their friendship discussion, because it's first day class tomorrow morning. Jimin, a good student, don't wanna be late to class. So they slept...
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin!!! Don't cry... No baby no...

I'm here.... Don't mi...

Is he your friend?!

Jimin...

Jungkook is in deep sleep, but inside his head he is hearing some faint noise, like someone is whispering in deep voice. Someone is calling for Jimin in his head. He tried to open his eyes, but he couldn't open it.

Jungkook's whole body is covered with thin blanket. He couldn't use his hands or any part of his body, his eye balls are moving inside his lids but he couldn't open his eyes.. Again he heard whisper..

Everything will be alright Jimin....

Jungkook gathered all his strength and opened his eyes, he saw two blue light near Jimin's bed through his blanket, then he swiftly removed the blanket and blinks his eyes to see it clearly, but there is nothing near Jimin's bed..

Jungkook is confused, he rubbed his eyes and try to see it clearly but there is nothing near Jimin, he slowly walks to Jimin's bed, he saw Jimin sleeping in his bed blabbering , slightly slithering and shaking.

Jungkook tried to calm him down, he thought Jimin is also having some kinda nightmare, the voice he heard could be Jimin's sleeping voice , but that still didn't explain those two blue lights.

After wondering for some time, Jungkook shrugged it off. He took close look at Jimin, Jimin had some dried tears in his cheeks and some fresh drops are threatening to fall.

Jungkook is pretty sure, Jimin didn't cry before he slept. He pitied Jimin for crying and shaking in dreams, he wanted to calm him down, so he lifted Jimin's head and he occupied the place to made Jimin lie on his lap, then Jungkook pats him to sleep.

Jungkook wanted to do that to calm down shaking Jimin. He affectionately brushed his hair and Jimin is now serenely sleeping in embrace of Jungkook. Jungkook slept after sometimes in same position.
.
.
.
.
.

" JUMBO! "

" JUMBO KOOKIE.......! get up!!!! It's getting late...."

It's morning...

Jimin is screaming his lungs out to wake up Jungkook, it's already late and Jungkook is still sleeping in Jimin's bed.

" Anhhh!!! Okkkkk ok I'll wake up... Oh my... Please dont scream with your high tone voice it's damaging my ear drum... Just stop" Jungkook blabbers with half lidded eyes.

" Why are you here in my bed??? Had nightmare or something?! "

" No... You had nightmare and you were shaking... I came here to comfort you"

" I was in the floor when I woke up... Jumbo Kookie jar.... Don't push me down again.. "

" Yes! I deserve this treatment from you... For my rare sweet gesture... That's why I was a happy bully... I'm not used to these sweet stuffs.. "

" Ok ok... Thank you for helping me Jumbo... Now get up and get ready to school"

" Yeah... On it! " Jungkook sighs.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook and Jimin, both are walking in the corridor of school. Jungkook is exploring while Jimin is explaining every beautiful details of the ancient British architecture combined with Korean touch.

" Minimo??? Why all the picture frames are empty? "

"These are antique frames made from rare ebony , many centuries back.... According to school people the pictures which were inside those frames were damaged, so they preserved the frames.." Jimin says and continues while whispering in Jungkook's ears.

" But Jumbo?? I'll tell you a secret... Those pictures were not damaged.. Ancient people are not fools to put this much effort to make a frame for some week art.

Those portraits are still intact and in good shape too, it's hidden because of some mystery reasons. "

" Mini??? You and your corrupted mind always find conspiracies in everything... I don't believe you this time "

" No need... But oneday i will show you... Don't cry that day"

" How?? You saw them? "

" Yeah... It is carefully covered in cotton and kept rolled, neatly preserved... I could say that from the height , radius and the diameter of that cylinder... Those rolls perfectly fits in these frames"

" Genius Minimo!! But I will only believe it once I see it " Jungkook asked.

" You won't believe many things until you see it with your eyes" Jimin says