72. Sleeping Tygee

When King captured the Tygee, he took him to the castle with the help of his guards. There, He asked Gguk to transform back to his human form to have conversation, at first Tygee refused and furiously tried to attack king and his guards, but later without any choice Gguk transformed.

Gguk begged mercy for his cubs, but king threatened to kill the cubs if Gguk refused to go according to his plan. King ordered Gguk to pack some of his belonging and clothes . Gguk packed some of his clothes, painting canvas along with the crown queen gifted him on his wedding night .

King took him to the underground prison , where he kept his queen before, because he knows it's the place where Taehyung can't identify. King went along with Gguk to stay with him and convince him to accept the throne. Gguk listened to every order for the sake of his cubs.

Gguk is sitting soulessly missing his cubs and his hyung, cursing his emotions. He is trying to calm his ragging heart. He started drawing his cubs and his last interaction with TaeYoung. He some how knows he is living his last days of his life.

King ordered him not to transform in to tiger form, so for the sake of his cubs he didn't transform. He hoped king won't let his cubs go hungry, he thought king who now knows every details about the tigers will definitely feed his cubs with something. He calms himself saying cubs are not hungry.
.
.
.
.

Next day after Gguk's capture...

Gguk felt something inside, his tiger sense picking his cub's cry. Jimin is chuffing and snarling in deep tone seeking for his mother. Tygee picked the starving tone of his weak cubs. Gguk couldn't calm himself.

Gguk begged king to bring his cubs to him, but king denied. In fuming anger Gguk transformed in to Tygee and started to chuff back to her cubs. She found out that cubs are still in the direction of rock home and safe. She now know King lied about cubs.

Tygee started to hit the door and tried to escape the prison. He damaged every thing on the place, King tried to threaten her then tried to calm her in every possible way. But Tygee keep on snarling and chuffing looking at the direction of his cubs.

Kings advisors asked him to calm the tigress. They warned kin that with this amount of sound Tiger can find the location of Tygee. So without knowing any other way to calm tygee , king took his sword and stabbed the chained Tygee multiple times in his body.

Tygee fell down on ground of his cell with pool of blood. She fell unconscious for some minutes. Then she gained his conscious and quickly tried to lick her wound. Some shallow wounds closed in some minutes, then again she started to let a muffled sound.

King who is terrified of tiger, fled the place with his warriors to his castle leaving Gguk die in the dark underground prison. Tygee didn't stopped his muffled chuffing sound to her cubs laying on her own blood.
.
.
.
.

In rock house..

Tae found that Tygee and cubs are communicating. He can hear Tygee's low chuffing too, but he can only hear distant vibrations. Tae is trying to concentrate but tiger is feeling restless. Suddenly the sound of Tygee stopped for some minutes.

Where are you Ggukie??!

Where is that secret prison???!

Tell me please.... !?

Omg the secret prison... Where Queen was kept!!

" This is where eomma is prisoned... I can see her... Think of this place and try to teleport... Hyung! "

Where is the landscape painting??!!

TaeYoung left the kids with Yoonmin and teleported to the tribal hut. There are no people, all were killed and the huts are empty. King started to slowly eliminate his enemies one by one.

After some minutes of search Tae found the portrait. Without wasting a minute he teleported to the place.

It is just a serene forest without any movements of people

It is just a serene forest without any movements of people. He searched for any abnormal man activity. In some distance he spotted a group of warriors walking fast guarding the king in their middle. He looked at them to see whether Gguk is there amoung them, but no traces of Gguk.

Tae transformed in to his tiger form and went to the place where the group were sighted. He saw many changes made in that place. He sniffed and snarled to find Tygee. That's when he heard the muffled noise of Tygee. He broke in to the land where the noise is coming from.

Tiger broke in to the prison and saw Tygee laying on the pool of blood. But there is no visible wound on his body. Tiger rushed to his mate and licked all the blood stains from Tygees body to heal him fast. Tygee opened her eyes, but she couldn't able to move.

Tae transformed and hugged Tygee while screaming and crying for his wounded Gguk inside the tigress ...

" Ggukie.... I'm here... Babies are good... Safe in our house... Transform please... You are alright.. No wounds... Try to get up... Baby... I'm sorry.... I left you... I won't... I won't leave you anymore... Transform... Gukie I want to see you.... "

" Grrr.... " Tygee just shook his head saying he couldn't transform.

" What should I do??? God!! Help my baby... " Tae panicked and screamed...

But tygee calmly indicated Tae to take him to his cubs. As Tygee is internally bleeding, she couldn't transform or even couldn't get up from the place. Tae is uncontrollably crying on seeing the blood around Tygee..

" Ggukie... transform please, I'll see where the wounds are... Tell me what happened... Who did this to you??"

Tygee's eyes were on his possession that he brought from the castle. Some of Gguk's clothes, ivory box and two big canvas were there. Gguk slowly reached the canvas and showed the portrait of two cubs and Two small babies were there in one canvas.

Tygee leaned on the picture of the cubs and started cuffing again, all the while crying and panting heavily. Tae understood that Gguk wanted to go to his cubs. He collected both of the canvas and ivory box and hugged Tygee.

Tae teleported to the tiger falls to was away the blood stains of Tygee, before taking her to her cubs. After washing the stains, Tae teleported to the rock house with Tygee. He called for the cubs and they ran to their mother to take feed.

Cubs doesn't know what is happening, they just take their feed and licked their mother with all the affection. Jae in happily layed on his mother side while Jimin saw the pain in his mother's eyes. He couldn't do anything, just stared at his mother all the time.

Tygee fed her cubs for two more days before she let her soul pass away from tygee's body. The body of tigress have no visible wounds, but the internal bleeding killed the tigress. Tygee died in the lap of TaeYoung, while feeding her cubs.

TaeYoung couldn't even see his Gguk one last time in those two day. That let him all devastated and furious. And his fuming anger have no limits. He lost his only love on that day and frustrated enough to burn the entire kingdom.

Dead Tygee looked so serene and beautiful like he is peacefully sleeping, the body looked more beautiful after her death than before. Tae didn't want to bury his Tygee but the remaining three elderly ladies in the tribal village convinced him to give a proper funeral to the tigress.

That day TaeYoung buried his everything with Gguk's wedding ring and the ivory box near their rock home and planted Gguk's favourite rose plants on the grave.