68. Death sentence

King Jeon knows everything from the day they escape till Gguk gave birth to cubs. Though the whole thing disgusts him, he decided to let go of the powerful couple, who are physically strong and got more people support. King knows only until they live in hideout , his throne is safe for him.

King have spies everywhere, he knew about the wedding night, the crown, even the letter Tae left after the night passed to Queen after king's hand. He decided to handle it carefully and started to do research on the tigers legendary story to learn their weakness.

He cannot afford to make any mistakes again, which will cost him his throne, because he thought Gguk is capable of claiming his throne any moment with the help of Tae and people support. He started to dig deep , that's when he came across the hidden history.

King Jeonim is very shocked to know that the previous King...Kim Taejon is the father of Kim TaeYoung , after knowing all the truth about his birth and after knowing the fact that Queen protected him to make him sit on the throne, he decided to end the Queen life.

Even for the king , he cannot sentence death to Queen without any trail when he have very less support amoung the citizens and only few support in the court. He was waiting for the right time to execute his plan and the time came when Queen left the castle with two unknown man.

Now, he have common witness and a solid reason, he arrested the Queen for adultery. That is the worst accusation ever made on a Queen in the history of Niva kingdom. King acted as if he never know about the escape of Gguk and Tae.

So, to save her sons life, Queen decided to stay calm. Though Queen didn't accept the accusations, she decided to accept the death sentence of the King. This way king planned to bring Gguk out of the forest and planned to seperate him from Tae.

At first King decided to take Gguk and cubs as his prisoners , then to change Gguk's mind to make him sit on the throne as a proxy king for his cubs sake, while he plays the real game behind the throne. But what king doesn't know is Gguk will never change.

King played every moves in right order. At first he accused Queen, now he put her in prison and set her death date. He knows Tae cannot teleport to the place that he never visited before. So he built a bunker jail in the deep forest near the castle and prisoned his Queen.

Tae and Gguk came to know the trial on their Queen Mother. They felt restless. Even though Tae knows it's a trap to get Gguk, he can't let go of their mother to die this way. Gguk started to get more bad visions but he is not getting Queen's death vision.

Nearing Queen's sentence date, Gguk started getting the vision of Queen has been dragged out of an underground prison, with the trees and the ranges in the sight. He started to paint the scene, so Tae can easily teleport to the place where Queen is prisoned now.

Day before the sentence..

Gguk finished the painting and he ran to Tae who is in serious discussion with Yoonmin and other tribal people in their tribal hut. He showed the painting to Tae. Tae took the painting in his hand but before looking at it he asked Gguk...

" Gguk why are you painting at this time??! " Saying this Tae rolled and kept the picture under the table

" This is where eomma is prisoned... I can see her... Think of this place and try to teleport... Hyung! "

" Eomma is now secretly dragged in to King's chamber, he is spending the last day with his Queen it seems, I think he is trying to get some answers from her... "

" Really ?! Then why are you waiting?? Teleport now... Take me with you..."

" I think he knew about us... It could be a trap Gguk... You are not coming with me... Stay with cubs.. I'll go see what's happening near King's chamber before entering in to it.. "

" Ok decide fast before he secretly kills her inside and hang just her body in front of people... He is capable of doing that... I couldn't see anything about her anymore..

May be she is killed or she is going to be saved.. I don't know....Hurry up hyung, go fast.. No one can come near the tiger... Transform once you reach the castle.. Don't wait" Gguk rushed Tae...

" Ok babie!!!.... Stay with cubs.. Be careful, You are surrounded by loyal people, don't leave this place. It's safe here.. No one can hike this peak before crossing my men.. " Tae said...

" Ok hyung... Bring my eomma... Alive or.... " Gguk's eyes started tearing, he want to get his mother atleast dead, he doesn't want to leave even her lifeless body with his cruel father.

" Don't worry baby... She is alive right now.. And....I'll bring our mother... I promise... " Tae said and teleported to concubines chamber, where they will least expect him.