56. Conspiracy

" I'm the rightful prince.. " Tae said..

" What do you mean by rightful prince?! Are you king's son?! That makes you prince Gguk's brother right?! " Jimin asked..

" No.... I'm the only son of the King Kim Taejong. Who is believed to become a saint and gave away his kingdom to King Jeonim, who was Gguk's father

No....He didn't gave away his kingdom, he just hosted stay for a prince of nearby kingdom, who skeptically murdered my father. "

" God! That king is cruel than I thought...When did you came to know about this betrayal act? Gguk told you?! " Jimin asked..

" No.. I knew it, even before Gguk came to know about it.. That's the reason, I ran out of the castle at the age of 10..

My father wanted to became a saint and left the castle that's true, but he fell in love with my mother and they got married by mountain tribes head with the blessings of Mountain God Sanshin.

When King Jeon killed my father, my mother was kept hidden amoung the other concubines by the senior concubines who groomed her. She seeked revenge but lost her life in child birth.

Queen mother is the only person who knows about my mother and my father other than senior concubine, when King Jeon killed my father secretly in the mountain ranges and fooled the people, Queen mother adopted me to ensure my safety.

Queen brought me up like a prince in every way and treated me like her own son even after Gguk, I liked Queen and Gguk until oneday senior concubine showed me my mother's portrait in the concubine quarters.

The truth , that I was just a adopted son started to kill me. I got little jealous on Gguk that he got everything I ever wanted, first thing is his mother.

That way I started research about my mother and the senior concubine told me about my father just before her death.

The jealous on Gguk turn in to vengeance, and he become my first enemy at that age. He used to be very attached to me.. Like he used to see me like I'm his elder, teacher, friend, brother, partner everything.. I was his world..

But all I got for him was vengeance.. I wanted to kill him all the time, I couldn't get that thought out of my mind. I went to my Queen mother and told everything to her. She said to keep it as secret for my safety..

But that age.. I thought she wanted her son to be prince that's the reason she is hiding me.. But later I realised that queen did everything for my safety and Gguk's wellbeing.. I ran out of castle.. I went to my tribal people "

" That's so deep.. You suffered alone after leaving castle at that age??!! and with that secret?! "

" No... Queen mother always know where I was... She indirectly send all the help to my maternal uncle Park Yoonmin.. He was my father figure.."

While Taehyung is telling about his past, Jaemin sadly layed on Namjoon's lap , petting the Yeon cat and looking at Taehyung sadly. Jimin is enthusiastically asking stories and his doubts.

But Jungkook is looking at Taehyung with melancholic expression in his eyes. He is terrified, sad and unsure about his future. He is just holding up for the love he got for Taehyung. Tae noticed this..

" What happened after Gguk realised all this?! " Jimin asked..

" It's really late Jimin!! Take your sister with you to room, all are looking depressed.. Please go and rest... I know it's a lot to take... So... One thing at a time... Let's discuss tomorrow.. " Taehyung said...

" Tae sir!! I can't wait till tomorrow evening... I have school"

" I'm your appa... Not sir!! Tomorrow is holiday! Weekend...!! Go to sleep Jimin!! " Tae said petting his hair..

" Ok...!! Appa... " Jimin hesitantly called that brings smile to Taehyung's face , this happens every five year but the happiness when Jimin calls him 'appa' never changes..

" Jungkook!! Coming with me?! " Jimin asked..

" You take your sister Jimin!! I'll bring Jungkook.. "

" Oh! Ok" Jimin forgot the fact that Jungkook and Tae are couples, for a second... Everyone other than Taekook left the place..
.
.
.

" Ggukie!!! Baby, why are you sad??! Are you afraid of your future?! "

" Kinda!!! Am I going to die Tae hyung??! "

"What the hell??! No baby??! I will never let you die this time... I will be always with you protecting you... I'm afraid what if you stop aging like us..

According to prophecy.. We gonna live happy life after this.. We gonna be the starting point of something great in this world... Don't worry.. You gonna live the life you lost in your past "

" Are you sure??! I mean... Why am I not getting any memory other than that vision?? What if I never going to remember?! "

" You believe you are Gguk right?! "

" Yeah... But!! "

" That's enough... You are already in love with me... Our kids loves us... What else we want.. I know the prophecy will come true... You gonna bring salvation.. It's not important whether you remember or not... Don't worry about that"

" I hope so.. Tae hyung!!..... Hyung!! Your story is really sad... I'm so sorry for leaving you like that... " Jungkook said...

" I let you die... It's my mistake.. Not yours... Let's not talk about that....I won't let any harm near you this time... Let's be happy baby... Shall I bring your handwritten original book...??! I'll read the left out chapter... What say??!" Tae raised his eyebrows in teasing way...

" Mhhh!!! You are too romantic for someone in 300+ years...... Calm your nerves old man!! " Jungkook said with cute face..

" Hey!!! I stopped aging at 20... Don't call me old!! "

" Ok old man!!! Go take your medicines and sleep.. Don't do any unwanted stuffs at this age... that you can't handle"

" Let me show you what I'm capable of handling..... Huh?? " Tae sternly asked.

" Ok ok... Not in front of our ki...Ullahhh ulllanhh ..yea!! It's so cringe... I can't call them as my kids.. " Jungkook said..

" You just did... !! You will get used to it don't worry.. "

" Okayish!!! But.... Tae hyung! Our first time?? My vision.... was it here??! "

" Same place... !! But new hut...back then I had installed a hot tub for you there.. Where the pool is now. To ease your pain you know??! " Tae said and Jungkook gulped...

" Oh!! Good to know... I'm kinda tired... I'll go and sleep with Jimin.. Good night.."

" You are sleeping with me in the attic.. My room! No no... No talking back to your mighty husband... As we planned...its our bed time story reading then...your wish.." Tae said while keeping a finger on Jungkook's lips to shut him down..and Jungkook just nodded...

I know what you will wish for baby!!

" Ggukie babie??! Want to see my tiger form??! "