47. Beautiful moment

" Hyungggg!!! You look like a king

" Hyungggg!!! You look like a king...!!! Hottesttttt king!!! "

" Don't flatter me... Done memorising me?? Ahhhh! I'm feeling little embarrassed to pose like this in front of you..."

" Little more hyung!!! Please.... "

" No....I'm done...!! I'm gonna change.. "

" No... No changing until morning... Otherwise I'm leaving... Look at me..?? Poor me got cuts and gave blood for you... Can't you do this one favour for me? "

" Whatever Ggukie!!!.....You are real evil , What else you want me to do... ? "

" Before sometime....You were showing around the hut and presenting gifts for me dramatically... right?? Do that again... Play merchant and convince your princess customer to buy your stuff... Should do it in this costume... I'm gonna enjoy the show sitting here like a royal customer.."

"What kinda play is this...? You are getting dangerous day by day... Omg! Whatever that little girl is teaching you with that chick like face... Shhh!!" Tae whines..

" Just do it man... "

" Ok... My next product is this perfume balm I did this for you all by myself... Sir.!! " Tae said...

" Mhhhh... Hmmm... Call me princess...! " Gguk shook his head and asked Tae to call him princess..

" Ok princess... Here.... " Tae hand a cute ceramic contatainer to Gguk...

"What is this

"What is this... Sirrr!!! "

Gguk sensually dragged his voice with a glint of moaning tone and Tae gulps controlling his harmones and tightly held the shawl around his waist to hide his obvious arousal.

" This is called ' petrichor ' a perfume balm... I specially prepared it for you my princess.. "

" That's so sweet of you merchant sirrr!! You did it specially for me??! How romantic!!! How did you make it? "

"I took the parched clay from dried river bank of vina river, it's rare... But it's there, just have to search it right... Then...

I made a paste with pure fresh water from our tiger falls, then added more water then, boiled it in clean clay pot along with jojoba oil and added some rare scented gasses from the peak of our Niva range then some basic scent enhancing spices..