81. Nine lives

One year later..

Jimin, Kookie, Rosé and Jae are in Seoul university. Taehyung being the secret trustee , is managing The flower crown school in Niva. Namjoon and Jin got married. Yoongi is working with Tae in the school and IU become the full time faculty , librarian and part time stylist.

Taehyung is 21 years old now, he started to age like a normal human being and he is really really happy about that. His kids and wife are 19. Taekook got secretly married and registered their marriage in Niva town. They are planning to come out to Kookie's parents.

Though the mother and his cubs together are in different city seperated from Tae, every weekend they teleport to Tae's straw house. Sometimes they teleport even in the middle of the week if they miss Tae badly. They are just a blink away.

One such weekend...

Luckily Jimin took Rosé for dinner date and Yoongi took Jaemin to his house. Jin and Namjoon are in their honeymoon. That left Kookie and Tae alone in straw house after a year long time.

Jimin being a possesive mummy's boy never leave Kookie alone for one moment. Even in the nights he wants to sleep with Kookie. He will grant permission for Kookie to go and sleep with Tae but he will give only one hour and Kookie won't go knowing that Jimin will wait for him in that one hour restlessly.

Today Tae and Yoongi brainwashed Jimin and Jae , they arranged different programs for them to occupy them and get Tae lone time with his wife . Yoongi took Jaemin to his house and Jimin took Rosé to dinner. Taehyung planned to take Kookie somewhere where the kids never been before.

Taehyung and Kookie are watching movie in loving room after kids left home..

" Kookie baby??!! What's your plan??! "

" Waiting for my son is my plan... How dare he leave me here alone to meet up with his girlfriend..??! When I spent every night with that idiot... " Kookie sighs..

" Alone?! Are you sure...??! "

" You are here??!! So what... We can't do anything other than watching movie... Whenever you come close to me your cubs will perfectly sniff it and start searching for me... "

" Let them search... They are not gonna find us... "

" Are you planning to take me to the rock home? He will come on time there and politely knock the door... It's embarrassing.....Nah!!! Let's better watch movies here..." Kookie shrugs...

" No!!! I'm gonna take you to new place where they cannot teleport... "

" Where...?! "

" Where we got married... "

" Government Register office?! "

" Yaaae!!! Gukie??? Where we got married at first?! Before three centuries..."

" Tribal village in Niva peak...?? But there is no village now... It's dense forest....last time I visited that place in tiger form"

" You visited that place?? With Jimin and Jae?! " Tae panicked..

" No alone... When I slowly started to recognize the places I wanted to go where we got married... Next time let's take our kids there... "

" No need... They don't have to know... Let it  be our place... We need a place where Jimin and Jae can't teleport... Those two brats are always guarding you like body guards..."

" You want me to come to that dense forest... ?? Hyung??!! I may hve regained memories... But my body is not used to forest adventures... I hate bugs and ants... I won't come in human form... I may come in tiger form... If your wish..." Kookie said and started writing something on the stick notes...