82.The New Beginning..

Three years later...

Jeon Jungkook is now working as an art teacher and physical training faculty in The flower crown school. He just become the owner of the whole Institute. Yes! Taehyung did some paperwork and registered everything belongs to him in his wife's name.

The rightful King of Niva gifted the castle to his queen. Jungkook did many modifications in the school. Now the school is not just about academics, he included extra curricular activities like horse riding, sword fight, painting and also he teaches there.

Jimin and Rosé are in love , Jaemin and Yoongi are getting married soon. Taehyung and Kookie are running the family and the school along with Namjin's family. Kookie's family accepted their marriage but still not aware of their past.
.
.
.

One evening...

Its a stormy night in Niva town . When all the town people gathered in the school gate requesting Taehyung to accept the post of the town mayor. As his family become the most influential and righteous family in the whole town, they asked him to be the head of the town.

" We need a phenomenal leader at this challenging time" Previous head of the town said...

" That's not me... " Tae said..

Even though Kookie and his kids are happy about this offer, Taehyung is little hesitant accepting this leadership. Town people once belived that the white tiger is a devine thing which protects their town. But now they are not sure about it.

Since the time a shepherd boy sighted four white tigers along with a abnormally big mountain cat in the forest, Tae and his family didn't transform in to their tiger form for about a month. They wanted to keep low profile until the rumours subsides

Withholding the information about his family's identity Tae doesn't want to be the head of the town , where he have to give the offerings to the tiger at the time of September festival. Since he is keep on neglecting the people's request all are gathered in school.

Kookie felt nauseous and kinda giddy from the morning. Still he had to go to the important meeting that is going on in the school ground regarding the recent sighting of huge tigers and about Tae taking over the charge as the head of town .

About ten important families of the town are waiting for Tae and his family. One amoung them is the real estate parasite who is secretly against Taehyung. He wanted chaos in that place which will help him in many ways. He brought his huge Siberian husky along with him to protect himself from wild animals.

Meeting started..
.
.
.
.

" Nothing is like before.... I mean the popularity of the school is high... There is no lack in town's prosperity and popularity... But the threat is real... I mean... How can we guarantee human life with these sightings of white tigers near our town...

Some responsible leader should take charge and come to a solution to tackle the current problems. There is no influential person in this town other than you... Taehyung shi...!! You should take charge and protect us from the upcoming danger"

" Danger?! I don't see any danger or threat... and what if we sight some tigers in the forest, they were said to be here for 500 years... Never once I heard it harmed a human being... If you feel threatened, I will rise money to make a protective fence for town.

About taking the charge, I don't want this power, I have too much in my plate already. You can choose a experienced leader amoung yourself. I'll definitely back them up with whatever you need. In the end the school and town is not two seperate thing they are my two eyes.. "

" I second that!!! We don't need leaders or king ship. Let's ask government for help. They will cage whatever animal in the mountains. Then there won't be any threat. We can open the town for other people. We will get good revenue " The real estate man sceptically said. He wants to open the town for other people and that way he will benifit a lot from his business.

" Hyung!!! I don't feel good about this man and his proposal... " Kookie get close to Tae and whisper this to his husband.

" Yes appa! He is up to something... Remember the huskies you fought in the forest to save me... It's his... He want to sell the whole town for his own profit... We can't let this happen. " Jimin said

" What do you all suggest then??!! " Tae asked..

" Take charge of the town as first thing... Let's deal with this parasite later.. " Yoongi said..

" Is there any other way?! "

" No way appa... Take charge... Let's discuss the terms later don't let that man win... It's not good for us Or for anyone in our town.. " Jaemin said...

" Fine...!! "

After so much of discussion Tae accepted to be the mayor of the town. All the important family members of the town are happy and they cheered. But the parasite is not happy about this decision, he somehow want to bring chaos in that meeting.

" So Taehyung shi!! Your small wifey wrapped you under his fingers it seems... He was your student right?! He is the one who is pulling the strings while you and your other students shaking your head like puppets.. I think he should be the leader... Manipulative bi... "

That parasite sarcastically said to provoke Taehyung, all he want is to show how bad of a human Tae is. And also he saw the ferocious tiger before four years, he don't want town people to know how that tiger saved Jimin from his dogs. He still want to project that tiger as a bad news to town and get rid of it.

" My wife is my Queen and I'm glad to be his puppet and dance to her words... Mind your words mister..." Tae casually said.. He knows that the problematic man try to provoke him but Kookie couldn't tolerate those shaming words..

" He seduced you all well I see... " That man looked at Yoongi and said..

" Jealous much mister??!! Talk whatever you want.. Your words have no value here... Get the hell out of my ground... You blood sucking parasite..." Kookie said looking at the man and started to walk away from that man..

Strangly Kookie had a vision in the middle of nowhere. In his vision....Jimin and Jaemin are carrying five cubs in their hand with tears in their eyes, he subconsciously caresses his stomach. Tae noticed this action. But to everyone's surprise they heard a loud shout.

" Attack husk!!! " That parasite said and let loose his dog, even before everyone process the scene... Tae shouted..

" Ggukie don't transform!!! " Shouting this Tae rushed to Kookie.

Before the husky reach Kookie, Jimin and Jaemin transformed in to their tiger form and stood there in front of Kookie. Jimin pushed Kookie gently with his soft paws and Jaemin stood under Kookie when he fell and pillowed him before he feel the impact of ground.

Even before Jimin attack the husky, the mighty mountain cat cought the dog and threw it near the school gate. Traumatised dog left his owner and ran away. Jin and Namjoon closes the school gate to cage everyone who witness this scene inside.

Jimin smelled and senses something and slowly caressed Kookie's stomach with his soft paws. Tae came close to Jungkook , he slowly and gently hoisted him from Jaemin and made him stand on the ground and caressed his stomach.

" You are pregnant!! Don't transform... It's not good for you and cubs" Tae said yo Kookie..

" How many cubs?! "

" Five I guess" Tae said proudly and happily smiling at Kookie.

Rosé came running to Jaemin and offered her over coat, then she offered Kookie's coat to Jimin and Tae offered his coat to Yoongi. Everything happened in the fraction of a minute and the town people are beyond terrified looking at the two huge enormous tiger and the furious big mountain cat.

" Everyone!! I need to share some centuries old secret... It's not a myth anymore... I'm the Blue eyed tiger!! " Tae made a announcement holding Kookie in his arms