33. Unexpected

" What ?! "

" I'll be the girl... You make me fall for you... Then I'll learn from you... Remember hyung.. I'm tough girl..you should Invest all your strategies and effort to impress me..."

"What if I fell for you in the process??!! "

" What?! "

" I mean.. What happens after you fell for me? "

" I'll apply the same strategy to impress a princess.. Marry her... Give heir.. Get settled.. Rule the nation.. What else?! "

" What about me?! "

" What about you?! You have no responsibility...you can Marry who ever you want... Have children if your partner can give birth to one.. Your partner is sooo lucky.. He.. I mean She can live a dreamy life with you.... I really envy her"

" Shouldn't you envy me ??? Why You envy her?? You want everything my partner could have?!! "

" Yeah.. Everything!! but sadly....Unlike you.... I can't choose my life... Choose my partner... Can't choose whether to have heir or not"

" You can Gguk... If you want you can choose.. It's your life... It's just your responsibility as kung.... Don't you wanna have children?! "

" I want... Yes!! But if my partner or me can't give a child... Then I don't want heir... I just want me and my partner to be happy "

" Why do I feel like you have already chose the partner? It feel like, You are talking with someone in your mind"

" I'm not sure... Hyung... It's really really complicated... I don't even know what I want in my life... But once I'm sure about my feelings, you will be the first person to know "

" Ok Ghukie!!! Sometimes, when you speak like a grownup ,with this baby like face... I donno what to think..it confuses me whether you are serious or playing...Whatever... When shall we start our lessons?! "

" Today!! Now!?! " Gguk excitedly asks..

" Impatient much?! Ok change... We can't practice in this wear.. Your clothes are flowing and flying like anything, it's really distracting... I'll wait in the garden near pond... Come join me once you change"

" Hyung!! Wait here... I'll change in a minute.. "

You gonna change in front of me?!

Damn Ggukie!!

" No...no.. I've to get two practice swords and ask permission with the head guard to bring sword near you... I'll do that... Meanwhile You change"

" Ok hyung.. "
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gguk came to the practice ground in comfortable clothing while TaeYoung stood ready with the practice swords near the practice ground. They both started sparing with each other.

They started to practice

They started to practice. For Tae at first it felt like Gguk knew some basics but after some moves, For TaeYoung's surprise Gguk is really good at sword fight. Gguk smartly guessed all Tae's next moves and blocked his attack.

At first Tae did go easy on Gguk but later he came to know Gguk is not some regular warrior student, he is already a well trained prince

At first Tae did go easy on Gguk but later he came to know Gguk is not some regular warrior student, he is already a well trained prince. But what surprised Tae is how Gguk anticipate every moves , even the tough moves of Tae.

That's when Tae remember what his adopted guardian and mentor, Park Yoonmin taught him.

"
When your opponent start to anticipate your next move, then lead him in the same way and change your style when he really gets confident about his fight and attack him with your least expected move..

"

Like his mentor taught, Tae lead Gguk with his usual style of sword technique and when Gguk least expecting Tae's change, Tae rotate his sword along with Gguk's which was't his usual move .

Gguk who totally had no clue about this technique of Tae leans forward in the sudden pull of both swords while standing on his tip toe and landed directly on Tae's hard chest .

But that's not everything... Tae who tried to catch falling Gguk dropped both swords and tightly hold the Gguk close to his chest and when he tried to lift him in that chaos Gguk's lip met with Tae's.

They came back to normal pose in fraction of seconds and Tae who lifted Gguk put him down to stand on his own leg. But he was stunned by Gguk's action, because he clearly heard a click sound when Gguk lips met his.

Muah....

Taeyoung is totally dumbfounded by that sound, at first he thought its an accident but after realising the sound,he knew its not just an accident

And when he subconsciously touched his lip the next second it was clearly wet. Now Tae is sure that Gguk desperately kissed him. To his own disagreement, he loved it when he licked his own lip, he tasted bit of Gguk on his lips.

Taeyoung, who is beyond confused rushed to his horse without any other word, while Gguk tried to regain his sword pose.

Tae reached his horse which was tied to the entrance pole, without looking back at Ggul. He climbed up on the horse and turned to look at the longing sad face of Gguk. He don't want to punish Gguk for his confusion.

Tae know Gguk will be sad and regret his actions, when Tae leave castle without any words after the unexpected intentional accident . Somewhere Tae don't want Gguk to regret it.. So..

" Ggukie baby!!! See you tomorrow.. Near my hut... Morning 10 sharp!!! Hide your face and come"

" Hyungie!! Sword practice? " Gguk happily shouted to Tae..

Enough with you and sword practice...

You are dangerously beautiful to be close...

" No... Archery " Tae says with a smirk

" Are you angry?! " Gguk asked with a pout on his lips

" Yeah!!! Little... For attacking me when I least expected it"

" Expect the unexpected!! " Gguk said with a teasing smirk...

THE PROPHECY ( TOP TAE VERSION) ♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara