15.Royal spy

Four centuries ago..

" Eomma!! I think I saw our hyung.. Taeyoung... " Gguk says to his mother, he knew his mother knows something , but she is still hiding.

" Where??!! " Johanna asked..

" Amoung the warriors... "

" You didn't saw him for like 5 years...??? How do you know it's him?? You are hallucinating... He is long gone..."

" I know... I definitely know.....The eyes... It's exact same eyes.. It's a unique eyes.. I know it's him "

" It can't be... Just go back to your room and rest Gguk.... Don't spend too much time in weight lifting... You are building your body and loosing your mind. "

Gguk knew his mother is hiding something from him about Taeyoung. The way she gets all nervous and stuttering and the way she always asking Gguk to forget about him, says something is really not right.

So this time he decided to take things in his hands. Gguk wanna go to the place where all warriors stays and search for his hyung. He couldn't forget those eyes and he couldn't supress his urge to see those fierce eyes one more time.

Gguk lied to his mother that he is going for hunting .He took two of his weak minded guards with him and started riding his horse in to the deep forest. He some how manage to lost the guards in the forest and started riding along the river bank to find the warrior quarters.

He found the warriors hut in the other side of the river, he ride in to the thick forest and tied his horse, then he hid himself behind the trees, there were hundreds of huts and many warriors wandering here and there.

Some are practicing combat techniques, some are training in archery and some are training in sword

Some are practicing combat techniques, some are training in archery and some are training in sword. Everyone almost look same with the uniforms and long hair.

Gguk hide himself behind a big rock and peeping through the gap in the rock . He cannot blow his identity and become the reason for chaos. He patiently sit there behind the rock for almost half a day, then he found a familiar eyes amoung the warriors.

Tae was very slim and tall. But he looks very strong like a metal sword which can cut a thick branch. The way Tae picked up his sword and some warriors subconsciously took a step back on seeing him, which denotes he is indeed a master in sword technique.

When Taeyoung's arms grip the sword tight and his veins popped to install terror in many face, including Gguk. Tae unsheath the sword from it's cover and Gguk gulped his own saliva on seeing the sight in front of him.

Gguk was mesmerized seeing Tae practicing sword

Gguk was mesmerized seeing Tae practicing sword. Gguk thought Tae flowed like water and blowed like wind when he twist and turn the sword against his opponent.

Tae didn't fight to kill, so his moves are slow and calculated. Gguk was hypnotized by the movement and his pupils dilated on seeing the slow wind like movement. He donno what he is feeling on seeing Tae, but he liked the feel.

Gguk left the forest only after Tae returned to his hut at the time of sun set. He decided to come everyday to see Taeyoung. He is still unsure, how Tae will react when he sees him bsck. So he planned to stay low for some days.

This secret watching happend in daily basis, Gguk made a secret contract with the mindless guards and, now they sre protect him from some distance. Gguk even brought food and snack from the castle to spend a whole day.

The rock he used to hide almost washed by his daily drool. He become a fan boy of Taeyoung . He follows every move of Tae , he started predicting next step of him, he even learnt sword technique without any masters and he practices at night.

By now, Gguk knows Taeyoung's schedules, number of attires he have, even his hair care routine. Gguk fell deep in love with Taeyoung, without even knowing the nature of the love. Because he loves Tae in every possible way.

This secret watching continued for months until one day...

Taeyoung took a stroll through the river bank early in the morning, he saw something glitters near a big rock by the riverside. He went to see what could be possibly glittering near a dense forest.

Tae saw a precious stone embedded in a jwell piece, then many other man-made things, he followed the trail and found a comfortable seating arrangements behind the rock covered with all velvets and cushions.

Tae found out some spy is watching them and learning their techniques, so he decided to catch that spy red handed , so that day he hid behind a big tree near the rock. He waited for an hour and when he decided to go back, he heard some foot steps and distant neighing sound. He stood alert.

Tae saw someone approaching the said rock

Tae saw someone approaching the said rock . He dressed in rich attire but he covered his face with hood . Taeyoung eyes widened on seeing the glow of the eyes and the little skin that is showing. He thought that the mystery boy is not just a spy, he should be a royalty from another nation.

Tae hid himself to observe the happening before he jump in to catch the boy. The boy comfortably sat behind the rock and arranged all his food items neatly besides him, then he took a glass and pour what look like milk from a pot.

The cute royal boy, then took a banana and peeled it, he took another glass and dropped the bannana inside it to smash the banana with some spoon.

The boy started mixing the banana and milk together and shake the two glass vigorously with all his strength and he set the glass aside and peeked through the rock.

Even though Taeyoung is cautious, anxious, nervous and confused, he couldn't control his laugh on seeing the serious work of the mystery boy. He already liked the cuteness in his behavior. But he cannot afford to do that.

Tae somehow supress his urge to laugh and adore that boy , now he is keenly watching the other actions of this mystery boy.

The mystery boy is searching for someone seriously in the middle of warriors. Tae wonder who that boy is searching for and why is he searching for certain person.

Gguk is searching for Taeyoung in the crowd and it's Tae's practice time and he is still not in the training ground. Gguk is upset on seeing the absence of Tae, he is worried about Tae.

" Tae hyungie!!!! Where are you???!!! "

Gguk whispered to himself worried, but the warrior hiding behind the tree clearly heard him.