39. Falling for you

Four centuries earlier..

After Gguk and Tae shot the reindeer in their archery class...

" I love you Ggukie... " Tae said..

" Love me??? As you love your younger brother? "

" I know, you know what I really meant.. I love you in every way possible... "

" What about the impossible way...?? "

" I'll make it possible for you, if you can love me back... "

" Unlike you... I always love you hyung!! "

" In the impossible way too?? " Tae questions...

" I'm learning the impossible way to make it possible... "

" Are you learning about it?? Can you show me, how much you've learnt already? "

Btrrrbtttrrrr... ( reindeer purrs in pain)
* no animals harmed *

" Hyung! Is it still alive... The reindeer...? "

" Yeah!! We have to make throat cut... To kill it properly... Two arrows is not enough to kill this big reindeer... Stay here Gguk... "

Tae made a clean cut and dragged the dead reindeer near Gguk with all his strength, Gguk rushed to help his hyung, they both together dragged the reindeer down the hill.

TaeYoung asked Gguk to wash up his blood stained clothes in the tiger falls while he take the reindeer to hut and hand it over to the fellow warriors, who can prepare nice feast for the dinner.

" Hyung! You are not going to wash up?! " Gguk asked

" No!! Dead animal's blood stench will attract wild animals down hill, it not safe to keep it here.. I'll hand it over and be back in some minutes... I'll be taking the horse... So Don't worry... "

" Ok hyung!! "
.
.
.
.
.
* Thank you dear koostyles for drafting a beautiful scene.. Following lines are written by my brilliant baby Koo*

TaeYoung rushed back to the falls after leaving the reindeer near their warriors hut and asked his friends to take care of it. He suddenly got paranoid for leaving Gguk alone in the fall, so he rode the horse at his best speed to get back to his Gguk.

But when he got down of his horse, Gguk is playing in the falls under water wearing just thin flimsy white robe, the one he was wearing before. He is jumping like a reindeer , in the joy of hunting it with his hyung in his very first class.

Tae looked at dancing Gguk drenched in water and that sight made his eyes darken.The sight of Gguk, being wet with see through robes clinging to his body made him look so eatable.

Gguk looks like a rose bud in a dewy morning. He looks so pure untouchable bud but at the same time ready to get bloomed and ruined by Tae's fingers..

Tae felt as if he was enchanted towards the forbidden flower, Gguk. And when Gguk smiles, he decided that even if he gets damned to hell for this, having Gguk for one time is worth every pain.

Tae decided to take him now and if he have to fight the whole Niva army for this, he will do it for Gguk's one kiss. Tae walks to Gguk like a possessed man.

Gguk is busy, playing in the water like a care free child, which is something he isn't allowed to do in his castle..

He gasps as suddenly felt a big cold hand on his waist...the hand sqeezes his waist as he shudders against it. He turned to see the owner of the dominating hand and the very sight of Tae's hungry eyes gave Gguk shivers.