67. King of Niva

Days passed...

One night Gguk is roaming in the forest in her tiger form and saw three beautiful just born tiger cubs taking feed from the tired mother tiger. The freshly delivered tigeress is panting without any energy to lick and clean her cubs..

Tygee went near the mother tiger stealthy , in a way not to panick her and she started to lick the blood from one of the cub which is struggling to suck milk, the mother tiger got alert and tried to get up, but on seeing godess of tigers, it calmly layed back without any worries.

Tygee's heart started aching on thinking about the two cubs which is often coming on his vision. She already knows the purple eye tigress lost her body along with her still born cubs. But Tygee wondered why it felt like she is seeing future.

Tygee left after few minutes of pampering the cubs and leaving her scent all over the place, so no other predators dare to come near the new born cubs attracted by the blood smell. Tygee's heart is full yet aching for her own cubs which is impossible to bring back.

She is now roaming on the woods absentmindedly. Attracted by her smell a magestic white tiger started to follow her in stealth mode. The blue eyes tiger is drooling at the sight of his own wife hiding behind a tree knowing that Tygee is in the peak of her heat.

Tae is hesitant to approach Gguk, but the tiger sense is over ruling his human sense on smelling the distinct scent from the tigress. Tygee scent marked areas around the other mother tiger to guard it from predators but that turned on the most dangerous predator.

Tygee is also in peak of his estrus period, rolling her body and rotating at the same place unable to detect the changes in her body, she snarls in very deep tone calling for tiger. That's when the blue eyes tiger gathered all his courage to come in front of Tygee..

Tiger started to smell and caress tigress body with his own body, that's when tygee understood the need. When they both are in the peak of their heat, tygee slowly sat in front of the tiger and Tae took the sign and stood on top of tygee.

The divine tigers made love for the first time . Tiger growled deepest tone in the sound spectrum on satisfaction and all the animals in the forest felt the vibration in their heart. Tygee rolled on the ground as natural instict to fertilize her egg.

On feeling the vody shaking vibration, some animals felt the divine protection and the joy of union while other deadly predators felt the threat and warning of the Niva's natural King.

Yes, The blue eyes tiger is the king of the Niva ranges and the river. That way he is the original King of the whole Niva kingdom. It's just a proxy King sitting on the throne and dictating people.

Tygee and Blue eyed tiger never changed to their human form for another six days. They were making love in regular intervals and didn't leave the other tiger's side, their presence are witnessed by all the animals in the mountains.

Some days passed...

Gguk's visions are getting more clear. Both the bad ones about his mother and the good ones about the cubs. They visited Queen in castle, since his father doesn't know about them being alive , Queen is safe and sound in the castle, so they thought.

After some days..

Gguk's health got deteriorates without no reason, Gguk has to stay in his tiger form most of the time to fight his unbearable pain. But now Gguk stopped seeing the cubs but felt them inside him. He have a little suspicion yet he couldn't believe that it's possible.

Tae was really worried about Gguk's state, both his physical and mental health of Gguk is affected, so Tiger carried Tygee on his back to the tribal head to know the solution for this problem..

" Why is Tygee always weak.. When can she become strong like my tiger... I'm so worried.. Couldn't see my Gguk suffering inside... " Tae said worriedly

" Purple godess always a weak one when compared to Blue God... It is said that She lost her body three centuries ago and to regain her power she needs three centuries. So we have no hope in that..

May be she could be pregnant, because in history people say tigress started to lose her power when she got pregnant. In a terrible accident, she lost her body with still born cubs "

" But Gguk is a boy, how can he... " Tae questions

" Gguk may be a man, but Tigress have female anatomy... It's possible.. Take good care of him, don't leave this place until he deliver and definitely don't let him change in to his human body, no matter what's the emergency is.. "

" I'll look after her... " Tae said..

At first Tae didn't believe but as days passed Tygee is visibly pregnant, Tae is really happy at the same time worried about this unusual pregnancy. They stayed with the tribal people and Tae didn't leave Tygee's side.

Words spread about the tigers and it reached the castle walls, since Tygee couldn't teleport, this time Queen came to see her son travelled a day on her foot in disguise along with head guard and Yoonmin. She spend a day with Tygee.

Two months passed, Yoonmin had been a big support for the couples throughout the complicated pregnancy, he gathered information about the mountain deity for a month and took a great risk on his life to bring him right at the time of tygee's delivery.

Tygee delivered the cubs with the help of the deity and he magically healed the deadly complications in the body Tygee. He blessed the tiger family and unusually called them as a origin of a new race. He left after asking Tae to take care of the Gguk and the tigress.

After a month Gguk transformed back in to his human form. But the cubs were still cubs. He will transform back as Tygee at the time of feeding. Their life went happy more then they expected.

Whenever Gguk is in human form Tae transform in to tiger form to be with his cubs and the cubs were healthy and active and the masters of all tribal kids. They treated the cubs as their Gods and their kids.

Gguk decided to name them as Jimin and Jaenin after Yoonmin. But his first choice is to name them as Yoongi and Yoona.