63. First born son.

Jimin is neither sad nor angry with his father anymore. He is very much excited to know his history from his father himself. Knowing he is not an orphan anymore is the best feeling ever happened in his life.

But as a chef's kiss to this story, he is not just a normal boy. He is the first born of rightful King of Niva and Prince, moreover he is the fruit of most beloved couple's love.

" Tigress!!! Yeah... Tell me about tigress... Appa! What are eomma's powers?! " Jinin asked jumping on his seat.

" Excited much kiddo?? Do you now understand, why you are more obsessed with this story than others?! "

" Yes appa... Because I'm a big part of this story, I'm the child of most powerful couple in this world... I would have been simply shocked and jumped to earth and sky, if I knew the tiger and the prince had a son... How will I not feel excited to know that the child himself is me... ??!"

" You knew this last week.... ??? Only now you are feeling excited??! "

" Last week....That was too much to take appa!!! Way too much than my limit.... I was confused, I had many doubts... I thought we are adopted kids... But being your biological son... Wohhhhhhh!!! That's something else... Appa... I'm soo happy.. "

" Thats my boy... I got you back... My favorite cub Jiminahh.... " Tae said in adoring way..

" Now that's a lie... I know your favorite cub is Jae... "

" Yeah!!! So what... You are always a mummy's boy!! Even now... You are Gguk's boy..." Tae sighed

" Ok Appa... Leave that... Go ahead with the story... Tell me about the tigress... "

" Ggukie...?? You have read about the soul of tigress in Gguk's book right?! "

" Yeah!!! Once TaeYoung and Ghuk saw them mating and they decided to ma.. Mhhhh.... Do it the same way...." Jimin says little hesitant and Taehyung raised up from his place to close Jimin's mouth.

" Uggfffff.....Enough Jimin.... !!! That's too much information... I'm happy that you know every bit of information about you parents love relationship... No need to recite it... It's akwaaaarddddddd.... " Tae sarcastically said with disgusting face.

" What??! I said... What YOU.... I mean what THEY did... " Jimin whined..

" Tsk... Drop that talk from now on... It's not going to be interaction session between us..... Just story telling... I'm going to tell what happened... You just gonna listen with hum... No asking weird doubts... It's really embarrassing... These days kids!!! Ufff!!! "

" Ok appa... No more questions from now on... "

" Good!! So... The tigress was already dead along with her still born cubs even before my time.... I mean.. Four centuries ago... Her soul trapped with the male tiger, she will get her body only in their mating season.... "

" So eomma only.. ??!! "

" I said no questions... You will get your answers... "

" Ok appa... Go ahead.. "

" The tigress is so kind and loving. They were in so much love it seems.. She got that boon from mountain God only to be with her true love , the male tiger.. But she yearned for her lost cubs all the time. She knew about us even before everything happened it seems...

I didn't know.. Gguk told me that she knew. The love Gguk had for me, the way he didn't hesitate to sacrifice his life for me though being a prince, the way he sheilded me that day brought out the tigress in the tiger's body. They sacrificed their body to live in me and Gguk.

That way we both carried the souls of tiger and tigress, tiger is physically strong but tigress is mentally very strong which dominated the tiger at that moment. They transferred in to our body..

I started feeling the tiger inside me the day I woke up, but for Gguk it took some days.. Tribal people who knew the divine tigers well helped us with the transition. My powers ecolved one by one, I'm strong and immortal. Tigress doesn't possess any such power.

When everyone in the village thought we were dead, Tribal people gave shelter to us, they did everything for us. They worshipped the tiger couple within us, as their gods, and they celebrated the love between me and Gguk..

Finally... One fine day...they got us married in their tradition same as my appa. We lived a happy life away from the luxury, from there we built our home near the tiger falls. It's a strong rock home... I'm still taking care of it..

Months passed, Gguk conceived you and Jaemin.. "

" That's it??? That's so fast.....How is that possible...??? Elobrate.. I mean... You don't have to tell every detail but I want to know, how without uterus eonna conceived...where I was formed... ? "

" Seriously Jimin... ?? You still cannot guess?! "

" Consider me dumb..! I can't ask anyone else other than you.. Answer me Appa... I'm your son dont hesitate..."

" That's the only reason I'm hesitating here.....Ok listen... Ahhh!! How to elobrate this....?! Me and Gguk sometimes transform ourselves in to tiger form togather.. "

" For what purpose?! "

" Whatever purpose... That's not important... Just listen.. I'll give hints.... One mating season we transformed.. Mating urge.. Tigers mate..

A good-for-nothing-curious-male-cub and a pretty beautiful female cub formed in my Ggukie's tiger form... "

" Appa..... ! My curiosity is good... Don't despise it...It brought me this long... Otherwise I wouldn't have found out that you are the blue eyes tiger... So curiosity is good for everything..."

" Yeah but.. Curiosity killed the cat!! "

" But I'm not a catttt.. Omg!!! I'm a cat.. I'm a tiger.... I'm your son.... I'm a cub... Can I transform too?! Omg can I?? " Jimin jumped again...

" Yes yes you can... !! Your tiger form is the one strongest yet kind and loving tiger form i can ever see... Your sister have good sense but very small and cute looking tiger... You are kinda small compared to my tiger.. But you are very muscular than me... "

" Am I? Really??? When can i change?? How to change... Shall I undress now?? Teach me how to change.... Appa please u want to see... "

" Wait until October month... Only after this October 13, you both can transform... That's your real birthday and you will turn 18 this year... "

" 18?? Ohh.... Appa!!! I found the missing piece... Kookie will turn 18 next week... September 1..... So that should be his cue to feel the change.. Kookie will change to my eomma Gguk!!! "

" I know that.. But it will not give his memories back... We are still missing something.. There is something else we should do to bring his memories.... I have no idea what it is...." Tae said..

" Appa... I have this one doubt from the cover of prophecy book that Yoongi hyung gave us.. There are still some chapters missing and what's with the fancy tag line... ?? "

" Which line you are talking about?? "

" ' The flower crown.. and the Guardian tiger' what is that means??!! "

" Flower crown is the school, I'm the trustee and guarding it for my Gguk... I'm the Guardian tiger...! Simple..."

" Who wrote that... ? Jhope Or Mountain God Shanshin?! "

" Shanshin said that and Jhope took that line as.... Wait what??? Shanshin told me to guard the flower crown... So Jhope named this school ' the flower crown '..

But what exactly is the flower crown.. ?? How can shanshin fore see the name of the school?? God!!! He can... He told the prophecy anyway... But...??? Ahhhh.... Everything is tangled up and confusing..."

"But.....Where is Prince Jhon Jeongguk's diamond crown??!! " Jimin asked..

" Which diamond crown?! "

" Along with many Prince's personal things the kingdom's diamond crown is missing? Where is it....?!"