17. Dirty teens

" Hey baby Gguk?? I can't take you straight to my hut... My fellow warriors... Right? They are already obsessed with you..

If they saw you.. I don't know what they will do to you. Let's make some changes to you before we go??? Or shall I take you straight to your horse and then back to castle?! "

" Castle?? No no!! not when I'm dressed like this... Can't you see?? I'm wet and half naked.. I can present myself like this before my guards.. Take me to your hut and gimme some clothes to wear...

When it turn dark after sun set you can take me back to castle... No one will notice me then..change me however you like , so that you can take me to your hut"

I want to be with you little longer..

" I donno... Whether it will work or not... Let's try... I'll apply some wet mud on your clothes and face... So that they can't see your porcelain skin and recognise you..

Incase they find out about you they won't let you go.. They think you look beautiful from distance and they already want to see you up close... If they saw you... Then you are done"

Porcelain skin??!! Huh??

" They think I'm beautiful?! What about you... What do you think hyung?? "

" Yeah you are all right... Actually I don't have opinion on your look.. Don't ask too much questions.. Then I will leave you here... " Tae sighed

" Fine fine... I won't ask questions anymore.. Just do your preps and changes on me... "

Taeyoung gently placed Gguk on another rock near muddy river bank, he took some mud in his hands and spread it on Gguk's white robe to stain it. He softly and carefully caresses Gguk's body which made him blush hard.

" You do so much of weights?? I can see that you are too muscular for your age??"

" Yeah.. But I always want to be tall, strong and broad like you...you are just perfect "

" Yeah?? You like me that much?? Then... Just don't do weights, build your body if you wanna grow tall..... Rest... ??!! You are just 15 now...you will grow out to be more handsome than me.. "

" Handsome like you?! Wohhhh!! I really doubt that... But I wish I don't disappoint you hyung"

" You can never disappoint me, you are already beautiful... No doubt you grow out to be a handsome prince. "

Saying that Taeyoung traces his muddy hand over Gguk's built chest unintentionally , Gguk flinched at that tenter touch of Tae. He feels some unexplainable thing happening to him.

Gguk shrunk his body in to a ball in Taeyoung's arms and leaned his head on Taeyoung's shoulders. His face become crimson red and his nipples erected in Tae's cold touch.

Guguk doesn't know why his body react like this for Taeyoung's touch, but he liked the touch and the way Tae embraced him in to his arms like a small baby.

" Am I making you uncomfortable baby? "

" No hyung... It's just... I'm little sensitive to touches I guess.. You didn't do anything wrong.. "

" Happy to know that"

Tae smirked saying that, even he didn't know why is he happily holding Gguk in his arms. He started playing with Gguk by make his face all dirty and muddy.

Gguk also started to do the same on Tae's face and they started to play on each other's face by spreading the mud on each other's face.

Tae couldn't believe he is playing with Gguk like this today....because until yesterday Gguk was his first enemy and the person he despised most in his life.

Everything changed in a day...
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Tae!!! Ohhh!! What happened... Who is this little gi..... Boy!! What happened to him" Another warrior asked..

Taeyoung's fellow warriors panicked on seeing Tae and asked, while he carried Gguk and entered his warrior quarters.

Tae some how managed to answer them saying, that the boy is one of his old friends and rushed to enter his hut while hiding Gguks face in his chest.

" Ahh!!! Finally... Is this your hut... It looks very small from the rock... Ok hyung, Now wipe all the dirt from me... " Gguk orders like a prince he is..

" What??!! I'm not one of your servents.. I'm your hyung remember? Wipe it yourself "

" Hyung!!! I can't do it myself.. I'm still not feeling good... Please help me"

" Sure sure..why not?? Huh?? You are such a good actor... But stop cheating me... I know very well that you are not dizzy even at the falls... Anyway..I'll clean you myself... Wanna dress you too?? "

" No...... That I can do it myself.. "

" Thank god! "

Taeyoung carefully wiping all the dirt from Gguk's face, he adores his cute expression whenever he touch and tickles his sweet spot in his neck.

Tae started deliberately tickling him and the small hut is filled with laughing noise of two teen boys , who knows nothing but happiness.

Tae left Ghuk alone in his hut for sometime to change and rest. Now Gguk is lying on Tae's bed. He is lying on his back and looking at the ceiling of the hut.

It's a simple straw hut but every thing in it screams Taeyoung. Gguk likes the vibe He turned to see Tae's sword on his side and just closed his eyes caressing the sword.

Suddenly he felt a dip on the other side of his bed and he turned to see none other than his hyung Taeyoung.

Tae looked so handsome up close and his broad shoulders and veiny arms look like, it is ment to hold and protect baby Gguk in those arms.

Gguk turned over to lay his hands on Taeyoung's broad chest pretending to sleep. He donno why but he wanted to stay close with his hyung but he wanted to.

Tae didn't mind Gguk resting his hand on him. Tae securely hold Gguk's arms in his and realise how cruel of him to despise this loving boy all these years, just because of his jealousy.

Tae turned to look at Gguk and mumbled a 'sorry' in inaudible voice but Gguk heard it just enough to display a innocent smile on his pink lips.

" I'm a fool to despise you all these years when you really think this high of me..

I'm sorry I didn't even miss you all these years and I didn't came to visit you when you really missed me and needed me..

I'm sorry... I couldn't be your mentor and teach you things when you needed me to teach all arts..

Sorry I made you watch me from distance rock like a third person, when I should have been by your side and raised you along with eomma..

I'm sorry baby... You really are my baby"

Tae is deeply looking in to Gguk's closed eyes which have slight movement of eyeballs, so he failed to notice a small happy smile flowers in those pink petals..

I'm happy you caught me today hyung!!

Yes I'm always your baby!!