61. Accept the change

Days passed...

Taehyung didn't know the purpose of his long life, Jungkook doesn't know what the future holds for him. Jimin and Jaemin neither know their past nor their future. There is a big hole in the cute family of four.

After the incident, Jungkook wasn't able to face Taehyung. He clearly knows Taehyung did what he did is for his Gguk, Kookie knows he can never take Gguk's place.

All he is praying for is to get his memories back before he decide to run away from that town, because now he is neither Kookie nor Gguk. He is somewhere in the middle..

Taehyung is patiently waiting for September festival, it is the month Gguk was born and it's the month of his demise. It's always a festival celebrated in Niva town and it's auspicious month for both the tiger and prince.

He is expecting some changes to happen in their life that time.Because it's the month Jungkook will turn 18 this year, because Gguk died in the same age ,it's not something coincident , it's destiny.

So Tae patiently waiting for the month. As he couldn't concentrate on his classes and to create less awkward situation between him and Kookie, he appointed new teachers for teaching maths and history. Kookie is happy about that.

Jungkook feels many changes in him, he can feel the bond more with his kids, He can do something like Gguk, like he can ride horse without any fear, he knows the path for some places like a muscle memory. He can even sense Tae's tiger near the window. That is why he kept the window shut all the time.

Kookie gets blurred visions often. But that is not enough to redeem their cursed life, he doesn't even know how he is going to get salvation . But he is trying hard to do that for his kids, for Jimin. Jimin's nightmares getting worse and Jaemin's senses are getting sharp.

Jungkook needed space from everything, especially from Taehyung. He is not angry with Tae for ignoring him, still he don't want to get frustrated again and loose hope. It can only decrease the chances of getting back his memories. He wants his memories back.

Jungkook started to work hard on the school with the help of Jimin to divert his mind, they also go to library to read all the books written by Gguk. They are reading word by word to know the exact truth.

Though without knowing the rest of the story and without the old copy of 'The Prophecy' they couldn't figure what they are missing. But Jimin knows something is simply hiding under the plain sight of the book . Jimin decided to approach Jin since he is also angry with his father.

As Jimin is staying in the dorm with Kookie, he can only meet Jin in his office, so he took Kookie to meet Jin in his office

As Jimin is staying in the dorm with Kookie, he can only meet Jin in his office, so he took Kookie to meet Jin in his office. Both of them know they have to cross Tae's office to reach Jin's office, they also saw Tae's office is kept open.

" Jimin!!! I don't want to face Tae hyung!! I'm gathering myself... I don't want to go back being all crazy for him when he clearly ignored me... I'll leave... " Kookie said.