27. Attack

Taehyung couldn't tolerate the sight of Jungkook's tears. The last time he saw Gguk alive , he was crying with those same tears. Taehyung don't want to explain anything to Jungkook now. He thought everything can wait...

Unable to see Kookie's anxiety,Tae just pulled him in for tight hug. Tae patted his back inhaling his heavy scent of first rain and lost himself in his Gguk's embrace. Suddenly Jungkook flinched and mumbled..

" M-mini.....J-ji.. Ji-minahh!! Jiminahhhh!! "

Taehyung's body shivered , he stumbled back a little and regained his conscious and suddenly felt a strange urge to check on his kids, in fraction of seconds Taehyung turned to land straight on the pool embracing Gguk with his body.

Tae's back took the impact of water and while Jungkook struggling under water in search of Tae, Taehyung disappeared and no where to be found in the pool.

Jungkook just saw Taehyung's torn out shirt floating on the pool, Jungkook screamed his name terrified..

" Tae.... Hyung!! "

Yoongi rushed near the pool...

" Jungkook??! Where is Tae hyung?! Why are you crying??! " Yoongi rushed to help Kookie... Jin and Joonie followed him near the pool on hearing Kookie.

" He disappeared under water... Sir... !! Help him... Find him.. " Jungkook cried and started to search for Taehyung under water.

Yoongi understand what might have happened after looking at the torn down clothes scattered on the pool and the side of the pool. Now he is worried about kids. He saw them running and he rushed to alert Taehyung..

" Yoongi!!! Where is Jimin and Jaemin??!! " Namjoon asked anxiously...

" I'm telling!!! Listen here..Tae hyung dissolved in the water.... Please do some thing.... Jin hyung?!! Find him please...get in the pool and find him please.. "

Jungkook goes under water and smelling the water if he can find anything that smells like Taehyung in the water..

" Dissolve??! Tsk!! Joonie!! What is he talking about??!! " Jin showed his disgusting face..

" Honey!! Wait... " Namjoon shuts Jin and pats on Jin's shoulders and asked Yoongi..

" Yoongi !!! Answer me...where is cubs?? "

" They went to collect woods... I was keeping an eye on them, suddenly they started run towards the mountain... I think Tae hyung....."

" Ok ok... He will bring them... Help Jungkook up... " Namjoon said..

" No no noo no... I'm not coming up... where is Tae... Where is he?? No no don't... I'm not coming out" Jungkook vigorously shakes his head..

" Taehyung ran in to the forest... I saw him... He will come"

" Where is Jimin!!! I want Jimin now.. You guys are bluffing... "

" Jungkook up!! Now!! " Namjoon yelled at him clenching his jaws with a deadly glare..

" Sir!!! " Jungkook came up taking Taehyung's torn shirt in his hand.. Hugging it and crying, he is still staring inside the pool to find Taehyung , according to him it's impossible to disappear unless he gets dissolved in the water.

" Yoongi... Jin!!! Give him a towel... Keep enough Towel and clothes ready for Tae hyung and kids... " Namjoon ordered and left the place to search for first aid kit.
.
.
.
.
.

" W-why are we running towards mountain Jimin!! Let's run to our hut!!!" Jaemin stutters while panting..

" Do youu wanna direct those animals to Tae Sir's house???!! I h-hear many howls... And the s-sounds...it could be the tiger too...If we get caught... Only two lives... If we go there... 7 lives... Ddon't worry... I'll try to save you" Jimin talks in between his heavy breathing.

Jimin in seconds lift Jaemin in his shoulders and helped her reach a high branch in the tree she climbed up, and bend down to reach Jimin's hand but it was too late...

" Jimin!!! Wolves!! " Jaemin shouts and Jimin turned to look...

" Wolves!!! No!? They are not wolves....They are big Huskies!!! Look at the collar!! " Jimin saw many dogs but he got relieved on seeing the collar but when he let go of a big breath in releif, he heard..

" Ken!!! Attack!!! " A unknown voice commands the alpha dog and the dog got ready to pounce on Jimin and seeing the size of the dog Jimin knows it's the last day of his life...

" Eommaaaaa!!! "

Suddenly they heard the amplified roar of a ferocious white tiger, the roar is so deep thay gave vibration to every living being's nearby. Jimin heart almost stopped on seeing that tiger's ferocious blue eyes. He thought his death is going to be famous.

The tiger already have little bit of blood on its nose, the red spot look prominent on the pure white face of the white tiger, only Jaenin saw this and suddenly their eyes connected...

The ferociously widened dark eyes slowly blinked and turned sky colour pupil that focused on Jaemin's terrified eyes, again in seconds it turned dark blue and the giant tiger dived to catch the neck of pouncing big husky.

Both animals rolled on the ground and using this situation Jaemin pulled Jimin up on the branch. Jimin knows they can escape from husky by climbing tree, but he knew that they can't escape a tiger by climbing a tree.

Saving Jaemin at any cost is the only thought running in Jimin's mind but soon the huskey surrendered and limped away and the tiger .

The Magestic tiger turned to look at Jimin. Seeing his terrified eyes it ran in to the woods in the direction of Tiger falls.

Taehyung need to clean up and change before he goes back to his home. He have a home near tiger falls, it's hidden beyond the dense forest only Taehyung can visit it. It was their home before four centuries..

After some time, Jimin and Jaemin started running towards the direction of home

" Kids are here... !!" Jin shouted and other three brought all the essential to aid them.

" Where is Tae appa!!! "

" He ran in to the woods behind you... Donnt worry he will come... "

" Oh god no!!!! That damn tiger attacked him... Appa!!! It's his blood... God!!! Bring back my Tae pa...please!!! " Jamein cried out loud and tried to run towards the forest and Yoongi stopped her.

Jungkook's heart almost stopped and he stumbled back and to fall on the floor.