65. Gguk's chamber!!!

" TaeYoung!! Promise me , that you will win that crown from my husband in the right way, this should happen with or without me... "

" Hyung!!! Don't promise... Eomma!!! Stop this... Don't misguide him... We just started our life together.. What's with the task already?! " Ghuk is yelling and whining about what his mother just said...

" Gguk!!! It's TaeYoung's birth right... We should not take that away from him... " Queen said..

" Hyung!!! If you want the crown then walk.... straight to appa's room take that away from him... No... You can just vanish here reappear there, then come back here with crown..

Take king as prisoner, address the kingdom's citizens that you took back your throne, there ends the problem.. Don't listen to Queen and go to fight with him "

" It's not the right way Gguk.. You will lose the respect of citizens if you takeover the throne like that... Then what's the difference between Tae and your appa...??! " Queen said

" The throne is not worth the fight... We can't... " Gguk's words are interrupted by Tae..

" Do you doubt my strength baby?! Do you think I can't fight and win the throne in rightful way..?! "

" I know your strength... That's what I'm worried about... I don't want war or castle... I was happy there in forest... Let's go back"

" TaeYoung..!! It's your wish... Now you can easily give up your place, but your lineage will lose the pride. This kingdom is your ancestor's sweat and blood. Don't let a intruder take this away from you..

I have nothing in this....Anyway you both going to sit on the throne in future, but i want Kim TaeYoung claim for his rights and sit as the rightful king. That's a promise I gave your mother" Queen said

"Eomma...I don't know my father or my mother... All I know is my Gguk, he is everything to me...I will do whatever he wishes for, that's a promise I made for him... " Tae said

" Yes Eomma... I'm his everything... Im saying no....Let's stop this discussion here.... Hyung !!! I don't want any war now. I have this bad feeling I can't express... I just want to be happy... Let's see what future holds for us... "

" Ok babie.. Your wish.." Tae pecked on Gguk's cheek bending down a little, in front of the queen.

Queen smiles and adores the sight of her loving kids , who are now a married couple, this happiness is what she always wished for her kids. She rushed to her chest again and decorated Gguk with all the beautiful jwellery she has.

Queen always desires to have a girl baby and dress her pretty and to make her look like a pretty doll. Now that Gguk is dessed up like a girl, she wanted to fulfill her desire too, before the couple leave..

" Gguk... My pretty baby!!! One last request!! "

" Tell me eomma!! "

" Spend your wedding night here in castle... I'll make necessary arrangements in your chamber... Please... I don't want to send you both right away.. I'll order our head cook to arrange for special feast and your favorite desserts... Stay tonight baby... "

" Gladly...!! "

Tae replied with excitement, knowing that Gguk's chamber is most isolated chamber in the whole castle and it has strong iron door and whole room is insulated and soundproof...

" Okay eomma!! Hyung is just excited for the feast... He is been always hungry lately... You know... Tiger-big-strength.. Always hungry.... You know for the food" Gguk said with awkward smile to Queen.

" Hungry Tae??!! Wow!! So we are going to have a good feast tonight!!" Queen said

" Yes I am!!!" Tae replied to Queen while giving secret wink to tease his Gguk to make sure what he is really hungry for...
.
.
.
.