29. Love

Jungkook is resting on Taehyung's bed, Namjoon gave him some medicines and made him rest in Tae's room. Namjoon somehow tackled Jaemin's situation by saying Tae called them and he is ok. Jaemin and Jimin believed them.

After Jaemin said that , they saw the white tiger walking towards the falls, Namjin knew Tae went to falls to clean up the blood stains. But when Jaemin said she could smell Taehyung on the tiger they are shocked.

The transformation...

It's supposed to be next year, that's how they planned. After Jungkook, they thought he will redeem the curse and everything will be normal in a year for Taehyung and kids. But now they have no time, they have to act fast.

Yoongi is still waiting in the backyard with towels and change of clothes for Tae hyung. Taehyung came after a hour wearing an old hanbuk.

Yoongi couldn't control his laugh on seeing Taehyung ,his teacher in some hanbuk. Everything suddenly feels hilarious for Yoongi.

" What??!! Have you not seen me in hanbuk before??! Stop laughing... Or do you want detention ?! " Tae snapped at Yoongi..

" You are not my teacher anymore Hyung!! Besides I imagined you and Ghuk doing everything that mentioned in the book wearing these hanbuk... It's hilarious!!! "

" How the hell do you understand that book... It's written in ancient hangul??!! "

" I know a girl!! IU, a hair stylist... She know how to read ancient hangul, we both together read that book" Yoongi who couldn't control shuts his mouth and laughed..

" Ahhh the fuck!!! Ggukie!!! Why do you have to write our private things in that book... Now my student is laughing at me..... Yoongi stop chuckling and tell me... Cubs are back ok? Safe? Any injuries? "

" Not a scratch... Completely safe... It's just Jungkook!! "

" What happened to him... I just left him safe in the pool... What did he do now??!! "

" He fainted after hearing your tragic death by the white tiger"

" Who feed him this bull shit "

" Your daughter "

" Oh!!! Jaemin thought I was killed by tiger?? Is she ok now?? " Tae tried to run inside to comfort Jaemin.

"Wait wait... She is ok... We lied to her that you called us and you are alright... Go and comfort your wife... He thought yyou dissolved in the pool.. Such a drama queen!!! You both are really made for each other... Never changed a bit!! " Yoongi told in the middle of controlled chuckles...

" Stop reading that book!!! Return everything back to me.. Tomorrow! "

" Ookkk... Hhyung!! " Yoongi bite his upper lips to control his laugh in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung ran inside and talked with Namjin for a minute , then he ran upstairs to his bedroom to see Jungkook. He thought Jungkook will be sleeping because its late night, but..

Jungkook was sitting in the bed  wearing Tae's jacket with tear filled eyes and sweating body

Jungkook was sitting in the bed wearing Tae's jacket with tear filled eyes and sweating body . He had fever and it got reduced after taking pills which Namjoon gave him..

The moment Jungkook laid his eyes on Taehyung, he extended his arms without any words. Taehyung ran to hug his little wife who got traumatized by his disappearance..

" Hyung!!! Where did you go?? "

" To save our cubs!! "

" What??!! "

" Nothing... I saw Jimin running from running something.. So I ran to save them.. You didn't noticed me leaving the pool... "

" Everything felt strange hyung!!! After you left I felt like I'm helpless... My body felt numb.... I never.. Never felt this before....Dontt leave me again like this hyung.. I love you... !!! "

" What??! "

" I love you hyung!!! I didn't know I'm capable of feeling something like this.. I understand, I don't know anything about you , still... The moment I thought I lost you to that tiger... I felt like my whole life crumbled...

All I ever wanted is to leave this country before meeting you.. But now I don't think I can leave you ever... Please accept me... I beg you please touch me... "

" Never baby...!!! I'll never leave you ever in my life... I swear... I wont do a deadly mistake twice... Once is enough for me... I learnt hell of a lesson... I will never ever leave you"

" Touch me hyung!! "

" Baby... !! Can I ask you something?! "

" Anything... Anything hyung!!! Please... I'll do whatever you want"

" Can I make love to you tonight???!! It's been a while.."

" What??!! Noooo!!!!!! No no nooool!! I didn't sign up for this... Omg!!! Wait wait....Don't promise anything... Gimme some time hyung!!! I'm straight!!! I mean.. I was.. Ahhh!!! It's tougher than I thought"

" Ok ok... Calm down... I can wait..."

" Uffff!!! I saw hell and heavens in a fraction of seconds... Hyung!! Thanks for understanding!! I swear I'll try... But I need time.. "

" Take all the time you want... But you only have a week... Remember that"

" Week???!! Can I top!! "

" The hell Gguk!!! I'm the top!!"

" Godd!!!! What did I do in my previous life to deserve this!! "

" You married me "

" Huh??! "

" I guess.. You were married to me in your previous life"