Chapter 57

A/N: I apologize if this chapter is not completely correct, I always try and go back to watch the episodes and get an accurate scene but as I'm writing this the originals was JUST taken off of Netflix and I have no other way of watching it, so please... if it's inaccurate, simply ✨ignore✨ thank you

She ran around the compound, trying to find the kitchen that seemed to be nonexistent. Allison turned a corner and ended up in a place she wasn't familiar with. Paintings covered the walls, there was an easel in the middle of the room. After a few moments of observation she guessed that this was Klaus' art room.

     The thought of him brought a certain anger, now, she wasn't an angry person. Some days Allison believed she didn't have a mean bone in her body. Yet when it came to Klaus Mikaelson her annoyance seemed to run on a rather large supply.

     She couldn't but let her mind wander, what a man as sick as him could be painting, what was going on inside of that maniacal head. Allison stepped even farther into the room, admiring the painting he was currently working on. The colors were dark, mainly black but strewn about were shades of yellow and orange.

     She furrowed her brows staring at the painting, such intricate detail she didn't know was possible of a man like him. That's when it caught her eye, as she had turned to leave a drawer, slightly open, caught her eye. Allison swallowed the lump in her throat, eyes scanning the room to see if anyone could see what she was up to.

     It was wrong to snoop, she knew that, yet curiosity got the best of her. In long strides she made it to the small drawer and pulled on the rusted handle. Inside was a few paint jars, she examined the bright colors, different shades of blues and greens were the main components of this drawer.

     Allison pulled the drawer out even further, that's when the bright crimson jars caught her eye. She carefully picked one up, the second her finger tips felt the glass she was succumbed to a vision. Cassie, fighting Dahlia, both women using their strength and magic to try and best the other. It was over as quickly as she saw it, and within a second she was kneeling on the ground.

     Cassie laid inside her lap, visibly injured, struggling to breathe. Allison ran a hand over her face as her eyes threatened to close. "Such power, what a shame it had to go to waste." She looked up to see Dahlia standing over them. "Goodbye... to the both of you."

     Allison gasped for air as she returned to the art studio, the room just mere minutes ago weirded her out but now it seemed to be the one thing keeping her sane. Without realizing, she saw that the glass jar was gripped tightly in her hand. With a shaky hand she popped off the lid and took a smell of the liquid substance. The copper smell told her all she needed to know.

     If Dahlia were to try and kill them, Cassie would survive, Allison knew she wouldn't. Her beloved aunt had already been through enough, she'd worked so hard to bring her and Avery back. It would all be for nothing, those were the words running rampant in Allison's head. If she drank this, she would come back, she could be there for Cassie.

     Without a second thought she brought the glass to her lips and took the blood down like a shot of tequila. As soon as she swallowed guilt began to seep in. This, was cheating death, she'd have to live off of blood for the rest of her life, she'd be, for the most part, dead. An overwhelming feeling washed over her, pushing away any internal thoughts with it.

It was like a zap, a buzz. When they first started their training Cassie explained the sensing of another's power. How it felt like a magnet, pulling you in. It struck Allison that this power wasn't one she was familiar with, she knew how it felt be around both Cassie and Lorraine. It wasn't Freya's either, thought she didn't know what it felt like, this power exceeded any witch she'd ever known.