Cyrus | 13RW

STAY

Requested By: None

Origin: 13 Reasons Why

Genre: 💚

Warnings: mentions of abuse

--

With a burst of energy I jolt forwards in my bed, a nightmare flashing like a foggy mist over my eyes, before dissipating into a haze of nothingness.

A groan sounded from beside me, hands rubbing at tired blackened eyes, eyeliner smudging further as the ravenette looks dazed in my direction, silently asking for an explanation to the sudden movement.

"It's nothing, Cy, sorry for waking you, you can go back to sleep now." I run a hand through his fluffy hair as he starts to sit up.

He leans his cheek on my shoulder, tilting his head back and into my hand more, a small smile on his face as he enjoyed the feeling of my fingers massaging his head.

"S'not true though, so what's up?" He readjusts his head so that his chin was on my shoulder instead, his eyes piercing through mine, even in the dark he seems to see right through me.

I sigh, looking away from him, removing my hand from his hair. His smaller hand gently cups my cheek, bringing me back towards him, his thumb runs over my lip, stinging at it graces the newly wounded area. I hiss at the pain, but I don't pull away, I just wait for what he is going to do.

"It's to do with this right? Did your dad give it to you?" His voice is gentle and full of concern, he seems to catch on by my lack of an answer, his body jolts a bit. "You know you can just stay here, right? Move in, my parents love you, so does Mackenzie! And we can clear out some drawers for your stuff-"

"I couldn't ask you to do that, or your parents."

"But [Y/n]-"

"No, Cyrus... 'Sides, he'd just come round 'ere instead." I sigh, placing my hand over his, kissing his palm in appreciation.

He moves forward, changing his position so that he is straddling my lap. With a smile, I press a light kiss to his lips, short and sweet.

"Then can you do me a favour?" He asks, voice sweet, leaning into me face still close to mine, eyeliner smudged and a cute pout on his face.

"Anything." I smile, pressing my forehead to his.

"You don't have to move in, just don't leave."

A small laugh rumbles past my lips, hands finding his waist.

"I'll think about it, okay?" I ask, pecking his lips again and rubbing circles on his hips with my thumbs.

"Okay." He kisses me again, leaning into me more, I lean back, pulling him further on top of me. Licking his bottom lip, he readily opens his mouth, my tongue instantly invading his. He let's out a small gasp at the cold sensation of my tongue piercing, before attempting to fight for dominance, quickly losing.

Moving away slightly, I kiss his cheek, then his jawline, trailing kisses down to his neck. He tilts his head, giving me better access as I bite down, instantly eliciting a moan of pleasure, his hips starting to grind slightly.

"Such a needy puppy, aren't you Cy?" I chuckle, pulling away again, firming my grip on his waist to stop his movements.

He whines, blushing at the nickname. When I don't react he whines again, louder this time, somehow more demanding.

Looking down I see why, his member looking painfully erect in his boxers. It always did amuse me how quickly he became aroused.

Loosening my grip on his waist, I bring a hand to his clothed member, palming the erection as he whines. "Keep going."

He instantly starts grinding again, harder this time, his hands make their way to the back my head, pulling me forwards a little as he exposes the other side of his bruised neck. "Please... [N/n]?"

"Anything, puppy."

I lick a long strip up his neck, stopping at his sweet spot just below his ear, his breath hitches as I begin my assault on the spot, moaning loudly in my ear.

"I'm.. I'm gonna-"

He cums in his boxers, moaning loudly as he does. As his climax comes to an end I bite down harshly on his sweet spot, causing another loud moan to exit his delicate lips. I release his neck, kissing the sore area as he relaxes into my hold.

"Such a horny little puppy~" I tease, kissing his temple, running my hands up and down his back.

"Well I am a teenage boy... and you are too! You're just as horny as I am." He huffs, closing his eyes and positioning his head in the crook of my neck as I put my arms around his waist, pulling him closer.

"No honey, I'm much, much worse."