Zane Ro'Meave | Aphmau

CAT CUDDLES

Requested By: None

Fandom: Aphmau MyStreet

Genre: ❤

Warnings: soft boys

--

It had been a couple of months since I moved onto Mystreet, and I had warmed up to the neighbours pretty fast, they are friendly people and really open towards my being a meif'wa, they even have their own meif'wa friend, her name's Kawaii~Chan and we already have a sibling like bond!

I was currently over at the girls house watching My little Horseys with Aphmau, Katelyn was boxing in her room. Kawaii~Chan came in the room with a plate full of freshly made cookies, we were having our weekly girls day, and I know I'm a male but whatever I am too fabulous to deny~

You see, over the time I spent on this block I have developed a small... okay massive crush on a certain emo noodle, and I have only told this fabulous trio of girls, they are also the only ones who know I like guys.
But it's all fun, Katelyn likes to tease me about my crush, and comments every time I blush around him. Aphmau seeks it necessary to try push me and Zane in the 'lovey dovey' direction, sitting us next to each other, leaving us alone together, the only one spoon gig ect.

Yeah, she tried the one spoon trick, even got Kawaii~Chan in on it, it actually resulted in Zane deciding he didn't want the cake after all, but instead of mentioning it, he rather awkwardly fed me the full thing. That left Aph and KC (pronounced kasey, it's short for kawaii~chan) squealing for hours.

I sigh at the memory, chuckling to myself at how funny it now seems. KC sat down next to me, Aph on my other side.

"So [Y/n]? How's your crush going?" Aph asked, my [E/c] orbs dart from the screen to her caramel ones, she spoke with a slight smirk on her lips, my face was probably turning red, I mentally slap myself at my inability to control my blush.

"Well-" I was cut off before I even began, I think I'm cursed because this always happens to me.

"APHMAU HOW DARE YOU WATCH MY LITTLE HORSEYS WITHOUT ME!!" Yelled a rather annoyed emo noodle as he bursts through the front door. Katelyn immediately thought the scene downstairs was more interesting than what she was doing, as she calmly walked down stairs, across the living room and to the armchair, smirking evilly at me as she went.

Oh no! What is she planning!? I'mdeadi'mdeadi'mdead! Shit shit shit, I have no escape!! Why must I die this way! Thy evil blueberry shall have thy last laugh...

Zane stops shouting as he realises there's many people in the room, he also realises that they all now know he watches this show. He blushes in embarrassment.

Soooo kawaii!!! Cute lil' emo, I just wanna cuddle you and smother you with my kisses! Wait, did I just-

My face intensely heated up at my thoughts, and Katelyn chuckled.

"Looks like our little [N/n] caught a fever, or is it the arrival of a certain someone?" Katelyn teases, making the most of the opportunity. I instantly blush a darker shade of red and everyone turns to me concerned, and by everyone I mean Zane, the others just smirk.