Kyoya Ootori | OHSHC

TEASING

Requested by: A_Short_ass_Hispanic

Origin: OHSHC

Genre: ❤️

Warnings: short / maybe ooc idk I haven't watched OHS in a while

--

Kyoya Ootori knew everything about everyone, or at least he tried to know everything about the people he deemed worthy of knowing. Whether it be for the benefit of his host club, or his status in the family, if there was something to know, he knew.

One of these worthy people was [Y/n] [L/n].

He came from a military family, having been in a scouts program since he was a kid. Everyone knew how he was supposed to be deployed when he graduated, spending four years on the battlefields was the bare minimum requirement to the [L/n]'s family.

His two older brothers had gone through the same thing, one on his fourth year, and the other having made rank of sergeant. It was truly an honourable family.

Which was why, even though he had been scouted many times, and the ladies kept asking for him, [Y/n] would not join the host club. And in some annoyed way, Kyoya respected that. He refused to use whatever blackmail he could possibly have against the boy, after all, he knew what its like to be in a tough position like this.

Though the boy intrigued him greatly. He acted more boldly than his station, seeming a little less professional than his brothers had been. Sure, he attended his classes, and his training, acing nearly everything put in front of him, but he was still known as an outspoken military brat.

His attention had been caught by the [H/c] boy all week, and his club members had started to tease him for it. The immaturity was quickly getting on the youngest Ootori's nerves, as it had been constant over the past couple of days.

So today, instead of sitting for lunch with his club members, he sat with the boy wearing camo instead of the normal uniform.

[Y/n] was a little shocked to see the boy, having not expected someone as self preserved as him, to want to sit with him.

"Uhm, hi?"

It took a minute or two for the raven haired teen to say anything. A thought passed his mind as he choked a little. Did he have a crush on him? Is that why he was hesitant now?

As though the thought was a cold wind, he shook free of it, sending him a nod and a firm 'hello'.

"Ootori, your friends are watching us."

The raven haired male's attention quickly snapped to the table of baboons ogling them. He sent a sharp glare, his glasses catching the light, which immediately turned their attention. "Sorry about them."

"What're you here for?"

"Do I have to be here for anything?"

"You're an Ootori, they don't do anything without reason."

"Well you don't act like a [L/n] at all."

[Y/n] sneered at this, not liking the criticism at all. He knew he wasn't as obedient as his brothers, but he never wanted to be, he wanted to gain the family honours in his own way. "If you came here just to criticise, then fuck off."

Though all Kyoya did was smile, a little excited to have gotten under the boy's skin. It was kind of amusing how easily angered he was, and the Ootori was going to take full advantage of it. "So testy."

The [L/n] felt a rumble in his chest, his cheeks flaring at the teasing, and his heart constricting at the knowing smirk he recieved from the other. Not many people had the balls to test him, given his family's name. But this boy, seemed to thrive on it.

"Whatever."