Tyler Down | 13RW

BEAUTIFUL

Requested By: None

Origin: 13RW

Genre: ❤

Warnings: OOC Tyler

--

You look at the entrance of your new school, almost intimidated from going in. You were contemplating whether or not you should just turn around and leave.

Snap

You look to the sound to find a boy with curly brown hair holding a camera. You blush slightly when you get a good look at his face, he looked adorable.

"Sorry, I can't resist taking pictures of beautiful things"

A vibrant blush arose upon your cheeks, noticeably present amongst your other features. The pale faced brunette took notice of this and smiled to himself in triumph.

"S-so, what's your n-name?" You stammer out, playing with the cuff of your sleeves in an attempt to distract yourself from the awkward situation at play.

"Tyler. Tyler Down."

"Oh, I'm [Y/n] [L/n], nice to meet you Tyler."

--

Weeks had passed, you noticed how the year book boy was almost constantly bullied, you being one of his only friends.

"Hey Tyler, you good?" You had walked up to him after seeing him shoved into a locker.

"Yeah, just the usual." He weakly laughs, checking his camera to make sure it was still in tact.

"It shouldn't be."

"Well what can you do? Just some jerks being jerks." He sighs, pressing himself up against the locker and smiling weakly at me.

Returning the smile, running a hand through my [H/c] hair, a sigh escaping my lips.

"Well you have me?" I offer, comfort not coming easily to me.

He smiles a little brighter at the effort, tapping a few fingers on the camera at his chest, eyes meeting my [E/c] ones.

"Yeah. I have you."

------
Short :P