Takashi Morinozuka | OHSHC

BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER

Requested by: K8RoKo

Origin: OHSHC

Genre: ❤

Warnings: None

--

Everyone in the Host club knew that there was an unspoken bond between Haruhi and Mori, everyone could see it in the way he takes care of her, and rightfully so, everyone who was crushing on the poor girl was extremely jealous.

"They're so sneaking around behind our backs!"

"Yeah so totally sneaky!"

The twins snark, the little group meeting, excluding Mori and Haruhi, were all trying to rationalise the pairs recent interactions.

"You think they're dating?" Honey asked with a look of conflicting emotions between being happy for his friend and disappointment.

Tamaki nearly exploded at this assumption, wanting not to believe that his precious Haruhi would love another. Luckily Kyoya stepped in before the King could go on a rampage.

"Maybe we should just ask them? After all there would be no need to hide such a thing from us, only the guests."

They all nodded in agreement, deciding to wait and cancel club activities for the day to interrogate the two.

--

Everyone had gathered round waiting for Haruhi to show, Mori having already arrived with Honey.

When she arrived the club were surprised to see she had brought a boy with her.

"Haruhi, this is a Host club meeting, who is this?" Kyoya, now slightly on the defensive at the prospect of another competitor, growled out flashing his glasses with a glare.

"This is my older brother, [Y/n]." She gestured to the [H/c] haired male, the group taking in how similar the pairs faces were structured.

"Sorry, I didn't know this was an important meeting, I'm just here to pick up Takashi, I can wait outside." He kisses Haruhi's temple and waves as he walks out the door.

The entire group turn to Mori, who had turned slightly pink from the attention.
He turned his glance from their questioning gazes, making eye contact with Haruhi in a plea for help.

"They're dating, they're going on a date tonight as well. They have been for a couple weeks now." Haruhi explains, regaining the attention of the room.

"So that's why you and Haru-chan have been close, cause of her brother?" Honey asks his giant friend, who gently nods with a smile. The smaller releasing a big smile onto his face and jumping into the arms of his giant friend.

"Well then I suppose that concludes our meeting." Kyoya says as he writes in his notebook, probably conspiracy theories or mental notes to find out more about this brother who hadn't been previously mentioned.

Takeshi nods and waves as he makes his way towards the door, his heart beating faster at the presence of his boyfriend.

"Short meeting? Guessing not to important, hmm."

He shakes his head 'no', looking down to his smaller boyfriend, he was about as tall as Kyoya, he was clad in a leather biker jacket and had a helmet in one arm. The giants heart skipped another beat at the idea of what was to come.

"Your bike?" He mutters, though [Y/n] is able to hear it.

"Yeah I thought it would be faster seeing as traffic has just peaked, don't worry I've got a helmet for you." He smiles grabbing the younger's hand and interlocking their fingers. "Besides you look mighty cute all scared and clinging onto me like last time" He laughs, teasing the taller to a bright red, barely muttering out his words through his fluster.

"Shut up"