Noiz | Dramatical Murders

QUIET NIGHT

Requested by: A_Short_ass_Hispanic

Origin: Dmmd

Genre: ❤️

--

You had gotten back to you apartment rather late tonight, having been kept late at work. You knew your boyfriend wouldn't mind, that he probably wouldn't have moved from his game, but knowing that only worried you more.

Hurriedly getting into the small hallway, shaking out the water from your hair, and hanging up your drenched coat, you make your way over to the kitchen. Unlike usual, where you would greet your boyfriend and join him for a little bit before making food, your frozen fingers and foggy brain had caused you to forget your little routine.

You could only really focus on one task at once right now, and the chore of cooking pasta seemed already too much for your tired mind.

What suprised you the most was when you looked up, seeing the blonde man watching you. It startled you a little, seeing as it was rare that you could successfully coax him away from his games, so for him to leave it before dinner is served, was quite a shock.

"Um, hey?"

"Are you mad at me?" He tilted his head, no obvious emotion in his voice or on his face. But you knew by now, him asking meant he cared. The way his hands fiddled with their bandages showed he was anxious about the answer.

"No? Why, did you do something?" Your face was full of confusion as you plated up the food, pushing one of the finished meals infront of him. You move round the counter, sitting down in a stool next to him, digging into your own food.

"You didn't come and say 'Hi'". He was playing with his food, looking a little more glum than usual. It made your heart swell at his kicked puppy demeanour.

"I'm sorry baby, it slipped my mind." You gripped his hand in yours, softly running over the bandages on his fingers.

He watched your thumb traced the material, before leaning over in his stool to rest his head on your shoulder. His light hair tickling your face.

"I forgive you."

You smiled, moving you hand to rub circles into his shoulder, chuckling as he yawned. The dark circles under his eyes and the redness in them told you how he had been sat infront of his computer all day.

"Cmon bunny, let's get you to bed." He tiredly agreed, wrapping his arms around your shoulders, letting you pick him up. He didn't weigh a ton, and that always worried you, but by now you knew of his abnormal eating habits. You placed him down in the bed, smiling as he whined out, holding his arms open for you to fall into. "In a minute, honeybun. I have to clean up."

It didn't take long for you to clean the kitchen, putting away the leftover food for breakfast tomorrow. You came back into the room, turning off the monitors and slipping into some clean night clothes.

As soon as you sat down on the bed, you felt him grab a handful of your tank top, pulling you onto him. Your head resting peacefully against his chest, legs entwined with him. You sighed out in contentness, knowing how he liked having your weight on him as he slept, you had always found it am odd thing to have comfort in, but you never complained as you slept comfortably.

"[Y/n]?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." The hand in your hair was absently playing with your [H/c] locks. When you shifted to look up at him, his eyes were closed. You leaned up, placing a gentle kiss on his chapped lips, smiling as he gasped a little.

"I love you too, baby." Your love filled eyes met with his stoic ones, but you knew despite the look in them what he felt for you. You placed another, short kiss to his lips, before resting your head in his shoulder, lightly tracing patterns into the free space across his chest.

The smile never leaving your face as his heartbeat hammered against his chest, telling you exactly how he felt.

authors note: ik he's probably out of character, I haven't watched it in a long time