Jeff The Killer | Creepypasta

HORNY [1/2]

Requested By: None

Origin: Creepypasta

Genre: ❤

Warnings: Sexual references

--

Jeff's POV

Lazily, my pearl white eyes drift open, leaving me to stare blankly at the aging obis ahead of me. Though that doesn't last too long as beams of light shoot through the now open door.

"C'mon lazy ass! Slendy has finally allowed us to hunt together again!" [Y/n], my hyperactive boyfriend exclaims as he runs into the room. I sit up on the edge of my bed, groaning a little at the light. He waits for me expectantly, a glimmer to his [E/c] eyes and a smile that shows his shark-like teeth.

(You have pointy teeth cause you a cannibal, and everyone has a differentish feature)

I get up off the bed, grabbing my iconic hoodie and slinging it on over my black vest, having already been wearing my black jeans. I make for the door, grabbing [Y/n]'s hand and loosely tugging him down the hall.

Your Pov

I sit on the tree, swinging my legs, bored out of my mind. Jeff and I were currently awaiting our next victim. Or well one of our next victims, we don't technically hunt together, as our murdering styles are so different. His being his little 'Go to Sleep' routine, and mine being I straight up eat people.

I'm covered in blood, all around my mouth, my hands and down the front of my shirt, Jeff's hoodie is also stained, though not that much. I focus more on the pale male, him being lent cooly up against the tree trunk, one leg swinging, and him throwing and catching his knife. He seems deep in thought, and is no longer paying attention to the path below.

"What'cha thinking 'bout?" I ask in a cheery tone. He glances up at me, then back to the path, and then at me again.

"Sex." He answers and I laugh at his bluntness, he smirks and motions for me to come nearer.

I steadily crawl along the branch, being careful as to not fall off and scurry into his open arms. As soon as I get to him he begins cleaning my face and hands, wiping up all the blood with his hoodie.

"Your hoodie..." I quietly mourn for the now fully red hoodie, feeling guilty that I was a result of the majority of the blood.

"What? Hmm... Oh, you can wash it for me." He states with a smug smile, and laughs at the unenthusiastic look on my face.

"Of course I can..." I sigh with a smile, shivering slightly in the later hours of the night. But of course, my slight chill doesn't go unnoticed as I face plant into a black fabric. Realising that it's just Jeff's vest, and that he's pulled his jumper over my head, I relax into him, stealing all his warmth.

(So like, he's wearing his hoodie and your also half wearing his hoodie too?)

"Sit- put your legs over mine, you awkward cunt." He playfully commands, adjusting my legs himself.

"Shut it, dickhead." I mutter as I cuddle closer to him, I feel his arms snake around me, and before long the all expected squeeze of my ass, although it still makes me jump slightly, and my face flush.

Deciding on revenge, I sit up a bit to have space to move, then bring my hands slowly under his vest and resting them on his hips, rubbing my thumbs up and down his v-line.

I smirk hearing his voice hitch, and the temperature inside the hoodie heats up drastically. I love knowing what gets him off~

Looking up through the neck hole of the jumper, I see Jeff's eyes closed, and the subconscious squeezing of my butt indicates he is enjoying the attention. I start kissing and biting at his collarbone, careful not to cut him too badly with my teeth, after leaving a few dark hickies I pull away feeling something poking against my lower abdomen. I lift the hoodie over my head and smirk at my boyfriend's flustered state.

"Someone's a little excited~" I tease, backing up on the branch slightly, he growls at me so I back up some more, until he finally realises what I'm doing.

"[Y/n], your helping me with this." He states firmly, and slightly angered by what he knows I'm about to do.

"Oh, am I?~" I back up further giggling, before jumping off the tree.

"[Y/n]!"

"I'll help if you can catch me~" I say and then bolt in the direction of the mansion, giggling at the sound of him screaming my name as I run off.

------
I like this reader, cute and mischievous.

I'm thinking maybe a part 2?

Already have an idea for it if you guys are interested.

Welp anyways, enjoy.