Karma Akabane | Assassination Classroom

SADIST

Requested by: HarunoHaruki

Origin: Assassination Classroom

Genre: 💛🖤

Warnings: sexual themes

--

Karma had been watching the [H/c] haired male for awhile. Stalking him home, stealing things from him, he even managed to steal a lock of his hair during training.

Karma was infatuated with [Y/n] [L/n], so as he followed him home tonight, he managed to slip into the male's apartment, suprising the boy at his presence.

"Karma, what're you-mmph!" [Y/n] was silenced by a pair of soft lips, gasping into the kiss as a hand begun palming him through his pants. Karma took the opportunity to shove his tongue into the other's mouth, other hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

During the small distraction, Karma had slipped his hand underneath the boy's pants and boxers, pushing him towards the couch. [Y/n] moaned as Karma pumped his dick, falling on top of the taller male.

"Karma~" He moaned as the two broke from the kiss, his face red and panting slightly.

"You're gonna fuck me, hard. Got that?" Karma ordered, gripping the male's dick a little hard as he got a hurried nod in reply.

Karma pulled the man's pants down to his thighs, practically licking his lips as [Y/n]'s dick sprung out. Karma got up, taking off his own pants, and giving [Y/n] a lovely view of the lacey underwear he was wearing, turning to present the cut out in the back, and showing off the plug he had in.

"Sit up." The [H/c] haired male followed the other's orders, sitting up on his knees. Karma knelt down on the couch in front of him, presenting himself to the other. He reached back, taking out the plug, presenting his gaping hole to the painfully erect male.

[Y/n] didn't waste anytime, ramming his dick into the boy's puckered entrance. Earning a satisfied moan from the red head, he continued at a steady pace.

"W-wait! Stop." Karma called out between moans, causing the other male to halt and pull out. He turned around to look at the male, seeing his lustful gaze and smirking. "Stand up."

[Y/n] did as told, standing up only to have Karma jump on him, causing him to carry him. Lips pressed against his in a hurry, and the taller male walked over to the wall, pressing the red head up against it as he reinserted himself, picking up the pace quite quickly.

Karma tightened his grip on the male's shoulders, moaning into the sloppy kiss. "S-so much bett-er~"

[Y/n] gripped the male's soft arse, pounding into it mercilessly, enjoying the fucked out expression on the boy's face, its colour matching his hair.

"[Y/n]~ a-ahh!" He yelled as his prostate was rammed into, "T-there!"

The male kept ramming into the boy, grunting as the red head coated his own lace underwear, his tight walls near milking  as he went to pull out.

"No! I-inside!" Karma's legs wrapped around his waste, forcing him to cum inside him. [Y/n] walked over and laid Karma on the couch before pulling out, sitting back on the couch as he sighed, coming down from his high. He heard a whimper and looked to the boy, who was reinserting the butt plug, stopping his cum from escaping.

"What was that about?" He asked the smaller male, watching as he shakily got up sitting infront of the male. He didn't get an answer as the smaller male once again grabbed his dick, pumping until it was hard again. The male groan, still sensitive as his dick was quickly taken into the other's mouth. He watched the red head bob up and down, moaning as a tongue ran along the thick vein on his underside. He gripped the male's hair, aiding the bobbing motion until he shot his load down the back of the boy's throat.

He watched as the boy swallowed his load, a devilish smirk on his face.

"You're mine, got that?" Karma spoke, looking to the overstimulated boy. "And I'm you personal cum bucket, you don't bust a load unless it's in me. Got that?" He tapped the boy's cheek, smiling as he slowly nodded, eyes half lidded.

"Yeah... okay."

"Good boy."