Izaya Orihara/Shizuo Heiwajima | Drrrr!

WAR [2/3]

Requested By: None

Origin: Drrrr!

Genre: ❤

Warnings: Continuation of Izaya Orihara; Revenge

--

RECAP

"I-i, I was going to try and find out what they wanted with me, make em pay?" I steadily answered, not completely sure why I was telling him all of this. However something about his was enticing, and I didn't know whether I wanted to stay and find out what.

"If it's revenge you want, then you're with the right guy~"

I had been working with Izaya for a little over a month in an attempt to catch my almost-kidnappers, his flirty and playful behaviour is beginning to rub off on me.

I've been very confused as to why I always have to go to his apartment to talk, he said it's too 'dangerous' to hang out with him normally. Whatever that means.

I was currently in the process of having a lazy day, walking aimlessly through the city, a sudden commotion catching my attention.

"Izaya!!"

The said ravenette then swerving through the middle of traffic, a vending machine thrown in his direction although it missed by a great distance and ended up landing in the path of a bus.

The bus swerves in an attempt to avoid the flying machine, course changing to the right to be in a collision course with a small girl. Instantly I ran to the child who was frozen in fear, grabbing her arm and throwing her to her mother who was standing a bit down the path.

Before I couldn't even think about moving out of the bus' path, before I felt strong arms pull me in, my mind panicking as I knew that because of this distraction there would be no time to avoid the bus.

I felt the bus collide with the person holding me, a few pieces of broken glass scraping my skin. When I finally reopened my [e/c] eyes I realised I was unharmed, aside a few scrapes, I instantly look to my saviour figuring the collision could of killed them. I look to a blonde man in a bartender's outfit, eyes closed behind dark glasses. He doesn't look mangled.

I gasp upon realising that the bus was practically encasing us both and simultaneously pressed my ear to his chest, grateful for the strong thumps I heard.

"[N/n]-Chan! Shizu-Chan!" I heard Izaya's voice yell, I've never heard him worried before. Deep groans sounded from under me and I moved back as much as I can, allowing the man space to move. He opens his eyes and releases me, pushing the both of us out of the bus. Izaya instantly envelops me.

"[N/n]-Chan! What were you thinking~?" I hug him back as he whines, turning around to check on the blonde.

"What was I thinking? What was he thinking! I mean thanks for saving me and all dude, but why risk it?" I ask still having an Izaya around my waist, although now my back was to his chest.

"I don't get hurt easily, besides it was my fault the bus went off road anyway." He shrugged.

"Hey mista!" The little girl runs up to me. "Thanks for saving me~!"

"No problem princess, couldn't let a cute little face like your's get scratched up, now could I?" I smile and have picked her up in my arms, moving out of Izaya's grip and bopping the girl's nose.

"Mista, you're bleeding! My mummy said to give you this!" As she says this she pulls out a pink Hello Kitty plaster, wiping my scraped cheek with a tissue and then applying the plaster.

"Thank you princess!"

"Awww she's so cute~!" Izaya says while poking the girl's cheek and resuming his previous position of hugging me from behind. I place the girl back down and she runs to the blonde.

"Thanks for saving him~!" She hugs his legs as he awkwardly pats her head, before running back to her tearful mother.

Izaya's POV

He was holding the little girl. His [e/c] eyes seemed to sparkle, his voice was playful and he seemed so comfortable. I just wanted to hug him. So I did.

"Awww she's so cute~!" I said, poking her cheek whilst cuddling closer to [Y/n], I could see Shizuo glaring at me, making me smirk.

They haven't even formally met and he's already crushing on my favourite human. How fun.

Shizuo's POV

Damn that Izaya. [Y/n] can't be his! I've heard a lot about him and have seen him around a few times, he's really selfless - stupidly so - and I really admire it. However whenever I attempt to introduce myself the flea always distracts me. It's like he's guarding him!

"So your Shizuo right? I've heard a lot about you." He says with a smile, a really bloody infectious smile. A small smile adorning my face I mumble a 'Yeah', lighting a cigarette and walking closer to him, Izaya giving me a warning look. With a quick glare towards the flea, holding my hand out for the [h/c]-ette to shake.

"I've heard a lot about you too [Y/n]."

We shake, and though this may seem like a friendly moment, I assure you that the glaring battle between myself and Izaya wasn't.

I think it's safe to say we both have the same thoughts at this time, that being 'This boy is mine!'.