Mitsukuni Haninozuka | OHSHC

CLASSMATES

Requested by: Iwasoffline 

Origin: OHSHC

Genre: ❤

Warnings: None

--

It had been a long day for Mitsukuni, he was stressed and tired, and club activities were just ending for the day.

As of late his boyfriend, [Y/n] [L/n], had been busy with some external exams for a music course he had taken. It had meant that the two hadn't been able to spend much time together recently, and the rest of the club could tell that it was takin a toll on the small third year.

Takeshi was quite worried for his cousin, although his face would never portray it. He had arranged a suprise, hoping that it would ease the smaller boy's mood.

"Sorry sir, but the club is closed now." Haruhi's voice range out from neat the doors. Takeshi smiled, knowing who it was, he looked down to Honey, who was still sulking on one of the couches.

"I believe I have an appointment?"

Instantly Honey jumped up, the sound of the taller boy's voice instantly recognisable.

"[N/n]!" Honey immediately ran over to the boy, jumping into his arms, the other stumbling back slightly attempting to regain his balance.

"Hey there, sugar." The [H/c] haired boy smiled, kissing the top of Honey's head. The two stayed holding eachother for a couple of minutes, both having missed the other and neither wanting to let go.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you still doing externals?" The small blonde asks, looking up to his taller boyfriend. [E/c] eyes met hazel ones, closing as they leaned in to kiss the smaller nose.

"Takeshi contacted my manager, said I was urgently needed. It means I've got a couple days off." [Y/n] smiled, Mori walking over at the sound of his name, only to instantly be tackled in a hug and bombarded by numerous 'thank yous' by his little cousin.

It was a cute little scene, and it made the giant's smile just a little more prominent.

----
I really do not know what I am doing with the Honey shots, so here u go

Also I just had to turn down the perfect job for myself and I'm crying 😢

And if you like stranger things, we'll so do I, so check out my book You Can't Save Me!