Satan | Obey Me

BOOKISH

Requested by: Martabak_Rei

Origin: Obey Me!

Genre: ❤️

Warnings: short

--

Satan had always been known for his love of cats, books, and dramatic outbursts of emotion, especially when Lucifer was around.

So after a heated argument between the brothers, [Y/n] had decided to drag his beloved to the house library, knowing the place calmed him down.

They had first made a stop at the [H/c] haired male's room, grabbing some pillows and blankets, and were now led on one of the love seats, Satan's back facing [Y/n]'s chest as the human read to him.

It was quite sweet, though Satan would laugh or snort whenever the man would read dialogue in funny voices, or whisper words that were supposed to imitate a characters thoughts. He didn't really like being read too, but the way his love did it, he could never tell him that, as he enjoyed himself regardless. The only condition was that the man wasn't allowed to read any of Satan's favourite books to him, not wanting to have them ruined with stupid voices that he wouldn't be able to get out of his head whenever he reread them.

The blonde sighed, content in his love's hold, listening with a smile as the man drifted from reading the words on the page, going off on a tangent about how if men didn't have such a superiority complex then the woman wouldn't be in this mess and the book would be a hell of a lot shorter. Satan always found these mini rants amusing, loving the way the man's mind worked, regardless of whether it affected the flow of the book. He had read most of them anyways, he knew what happened.

Though he loved hearing your theories, especially if he's already read the book. It was amazing to him that you could so easily see trope patterns within texts and guess the plot.

He loved everything about you, especially when you read together. It suprised him the first time he saw you with reading glasses, thinking you looked so hot and sophisticated.

Your rant had taken a turn, spinning off in another direction now, so he took this opportunity to turn slightly, pressing his lips to your own. You hummed, suprised, but kissing back.

"What was that for, love?" You smiled, looking to the demon in your lap with so much live and adoration, it reminded Satan of a puppy. He shrugged, leaning back into his previous position.

"Just felt like it." He smiled, and you kissed the top of his head, going back to reading where you had left off.

--
Sorry if you wear glasses already lol