Karma Akabane | Assassination Classroom

STAY

Requested By: None

Origin: Assassination Classroom

Genre: ❤

Warnings: Abuse

--

Where was he? He's never this late, dammit [Y/n]!

"Hey Karma, you good? Where's [Y/n]?" Nagisa asks, probably noticing something off with me. I attempt to hide the anxious looks on my face, also hoping to rid the thoughts as well.

"Yeah erm, yeah [Y/n]'s dad came back last night, y'know how that is, he stopped texting me early last night and I haven't heard from him since." I say rubbing the back of my neck, my anxiety seeming to grow the more I think about it.

"They only argue right? It can't be that bad, he's just running late." Nagisa smiled, knowing how much I must be worrying.

--

Two lessons had passed and [Y/n] had still not shown up.

"Everyone get out your maths-"

"Sorry I'm late sensei." The voice of my boyfriend calls out in a more gruff tone. Everyone looks to him, he's got a duffel bag full on his hip, a backpack also full on his back, a black eye, a cut cheek and a busted lip. He looked terrible. His uniform was scruffy and covered in blood in areas where it's dripped from his face.

He sat down in his seat next to me, ignoring all the stares, looking down at his desk.

"R-right, well students get your maths books out."

The lesson carried on, rather awkwardly, I turn to my [H/c] haired boyfriend grabbing one of his hands which lay on his desk. He allows me to, though he doesn't look at me. Dammit, what the hell happened!

"[Y/n]?"

He squeezed my hand, looking to me with those [E/c] eyes of his, holding so many emotions, fear, anger, guilt.

"K-karma, is it alright if I stay with you for a bit?" His voice quivers, something that rarely happens with him. I can't stand to see him like this, it's really uncharacteristic for me but he is my soft spot.

"Yeah of course." I gave him a forced smile, close to my real one but more strained, he returns it with a small one, looking back to his desk and waiting out the school day.

--

We got back to my house, my parents away on business as usual, though we went straight to my room, me kicking my shoes off and him dumping his bags by the door and walking over to me with his arms out. At first I assume he wants a hug until he grabs me and throws us onto the bed.

He cuddles his face into my chest wincing slightly at his wounds.

"You gonna tell me what happened?" I ask, running my hand through his hair, he sighs and moves so that he is facing me.

"We had an argument last night so he was already a time bomb when my sister told me to 'say hi to class E for her' he started shouting, so did I, it became a fist fight on the front yard, said I wasn't to come back." He pulled me closer by the waist, cuddling his head into my neck.

"[N/n] You can stay here as long as you want." I sigh cuddling into him on the bed, his taller form practically encasing me.

"I love you, Karma." He mumbles into my hair kissing my neck.

"I love you too."

------
I did this all from karma's POV

He also a gental bab in this

In my opinion this is sorta how he'd act in a slash relationship.

Like he gets anxious easily and can't stand you hurt, and he also hates to see you sad cause he's awkward about that? Idk that's just what I think.

Anyway, enjoy ♡