Satan | Obey Me

DISRESPECTFUL [1/2]

Requested by: Iwasoffline

Origin: Obey Me!

Genre: 💚

Warnings: sexual themes / edging / orgasm denial

--

Satan was known for his epic rage episodes, but otherwise as someone who could suprisingly keep their cool. So when a pissed off blonde started stomping through the mansion, everyone retreated to their rooms.

You hadn't done anything bad, or at least not by your standards.

You had been teasing and embarrassing the boy throughout the day, edging him and then leaving him high and dry. At first he wasn't too bothered, but then when his brothers started catching him in his overly flustered state and poking fun at him too, it was all too much.

So now he was stomping to your room, barging in through the door and glaring at you as you lay there with a smirk on your face, playing some game on your phone.

He slammed the door behind him, marching over to the bed. You sit up to meet him, only to be stopped by a harsh stinging sensation on your face.

He had slapped you.

"You're such a dickhead, you know that!?" He seethed, hands balling into fists at his sides, eyes blazing at you. "I would murder you if I wasn't so damn turned on!"

Moving back to look at him, having not moved when after he had slapped you, a smirk spreads over your face. You lean forwards, aiming to grab his hips. Though you frown as he steps out of your reach, looking up to his face to see a stern expression.

"No! You don't get to touch me, you've been doing that all day! You had your chance." He crosses his arms, watching as you sit back, obviously unhappy with the punishment. "Now, lay down."

Looking up to meet his eyes, you can't help but smile slightly, his bluey-green eyes showcasing the playfulness of his demands. You do as you're told, excited for the 'punishment' that your sub supposedly has for you.

"Strip." He demands, eagerly you comply, quite excited for what was to come. You lay back down, and he strips to his boxers, before straddling your stomach. He leans up, handcuffed your hands separately to the headboard.

"Someone came prepared." You smile, watching in anticipation as your boyfriend removes his boxers. He doesn't answer you, instead turning around, bending over, giving you such a perfect view of his ass, that you barely felt the cuffs being placed around you ankles.

He turns back to you now, an almost evil smirk on his face. You beging to sweat a little, trying slightly to pull free.

You watch as he slides a cock ring over you large member, moaning at the sensation as he did. Before jolting slightly as you feel another, cold sensation this time. Using your precum as lube, he slips a cock cage around you head and pushes the ball stop into your slit. You squirm at the tightness, already feeling on edge, but now knowing that it's physically impossible for you to cum.

"Hey- baby- cmon... I was only having a little fun." You beg, watching as his smirk grows bigger.

"Yeah... now so am I." He turns on the vibrator in the cock ring at your base, causing a loud moan to flood out into the room. You could only watch as he strokes his own dick, watching him pleasuring himself whilst your binds kept you from touching him.

He was panting and moaning in such a lewd fashion, you know that some of it was exaggerated for your benefit, and it worked in edging you further.

He quickly climaxed, coating your lower abdomen, leaving you painfully erect after the show. You whine as he gets of the bed, sweating profusely when he starts dressing himself.

"Babe? Baby? W-where are you going?" You asked, voice strained as though you were out of breath.

"Well I've been distracted all day and haven't been able to do any work, so now I might be able to." He simply answers, not sparing you a glance as he buttons his shirt.

"Satan you can't leave me like this... what if someone sees me?"

"Well for starters, you've left me hot and bothered infront of people all day, at least I'm nice enough to lock the door on the way out." He smirks at you, placing a kiss on your cheek, before walking out the door.

You moan once again as the vibrator picks up intensity, thrusting into nothing, desperate for any form of friction. "Well... s-shit!"