Jeff the Killer | Creepypasta

HORNY [2/2]

Requested by: FlippinSophie_YeetSt DAIRY-KUN

Origin: Creepypasta

Genre: 💚

Warnings: Sexual themes / Switch play

--

I ran all the way back to the mansion, never looking back in case Jeff was right behind me.

I run all the way into his room, hiding under the covers. Quieting down as I hear the front door slam open.

"Where is he!?" The ravenette screamed through the house as he burst through the front door, the sound of laughter and then a loud thud following shortly after.

Realising just how angry Jeff could be, I hastily opted to climb under the bed, sucking in a sharp breath as the stomping of feet sound closer up the stairs. The door opens with force, and I raise my hand to my mouth in order to muffle my breathing, the sound came from a few doors down; my room.

A half yell sounded through the corridor, stomping sounds coming once again from the hallway. The door to Jeff's room slammed open, banging loudly against the wall, the force making me jump slightly.

Heavy footsteps padded into the room, closing the door behind him he let out a harsh sigh.

"You little shit, I know you're in here." He grunted, I saw his feet making their way over to the closet, as he was distracted with looking inside I skilfully slipped out from under the bed, tiptoeing over over to him without alerting him to my presence.

I place my hands over his eyes, pushing so that I was flush against his back. "Gotcha~" I laughed near his ear.

He spun around in my hold, placing his hands on my hips and letting mine fall over his neck. His eyes were alight with rage, heavily contrasting the scarred smile ever permanent in his feature. He walked me backwards until my shins hit the bed, pushing me back by the shoulders and forcing me onto the bed.

I looked up at him, my playfulness threatening to hinder his anger.

"You made me run three fucking miles! With a hard on!" He growled down to me, pushing his knees against mine so that I can't escape again. I whined slightly at the pressure of my legs squashed against the bed, leaning up on my elbows and ignoring the pressure, I tilt my head in an innocent fashion.

"And~?"

"And, as a fucking punishment I'm being top this time!" He growled out again, I smirk at him, sitting upright and wrapping my arms around his waist. Looking up at his face with my chin rested on his lower abdomen, I gave a hard squeeze to his ass.

"You sure about that~?" I ask, loving the sound of his shocked whimper at the sudden contact.

"A-asshole!" He shouts, a blush taking over his face, though the insult is half hearted through his fluster. The thing that I've always loved about my pale boyfriend would be how complimentary his switches are to mine, going from possessive and dominant to shy and submissive.

In his daze, I take advantage of his distraction and pull him down onto the bed, straddling his waist. I smile tauntingly at him, leaning down and catching his pale lips with my own, slowly pinning his hands above his head by his wrists.

"[Y-y/n], c'mon t-this isn't fair~" He whines, his stubborn nature causing a blush to grow at how embarrassing he finds himself at the moment. "I w-wanted to be t-top this time~"

He squirms as I thrust my hips onto his groin, earning another whimper. I look his faintly teal eyes, giving in to them with a sigh. Letting go of his hands an sitting back on the bed. He sits up on his elbows, recovering from his embarrassment and eyeing my behaviour.

"Well how're we doing this if I'm not feeling subby?" I tilt my head, looking down through [E/c] orbs to the pale boy as he thinks. He tilts his head back, still slightly pink from the teasing, before staring me dead in the eyes with a smug smirk.

"Blowie~?" His eyes lit up in excitement, bucking his hips in front of me coax me on. The tent in his jeans looking painful by now.

I roll my eyes at the change in behaviour, leaning forwards and pulling the bloodstained hoodie over his head. He follows by taking off his black vest, catching my lips with his own.

His tongue slides into my mouth, battling with my own as my hands skilfully undo his jeans. With a small tug on his belt loops he takes my indication and lifts himself off the bed slightly, enough for me to slip his boxers and jeans down to his thighs.

He moans as I wrap a hand round his shaft, his tongue vibrating in my mouth as I slowly pump my hand. A hand on my forehead pushes me back, a string of saliva connecting our mouths.

The hand on my head pushes me down further, Jeff looking at me with a smug face.

"You owe me, so get to work~" The cocky little bitch taunts, letting his head fall back as he awaits the pleasure. I fasten my pace on pumping his dick, earning a low moan, kissing down his stomach.

I lick the tip teasingly, making the paler man jolt from the sudden increase in pleasure. His head snaps down to look at me with a sharp glare and a red face.

I swirled my tongue around his tip and then licking up his shaft. He squirms at the pleasure, a hand reaching to tug at my hair, coaxing me on.

Taking his whole member in my mouth, feeling the tight sensation of his fingers gripping my [H/c] locks. I start bobbing my head, hearing his quickening pants and instantaneously going faster.

Before long I feel the all too expected push on the back of my head, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. The action is repeated, his cock getting deeper each time.

I look up at him as he reaches his climax, face a beet red that reaches down to his bare shoulders. His blissful face and look of euphoria nearing angelic as he rides out his orgasm.

His hand loosens on my hair, his body slumping against the bed. I swallow the load in my mouth, laying down next to him as I licked my lips.

He grabbed on of my arms and put it behind his head, bringing himself closer to me. We were both still looking up at the ceiling five minutes later, the heavy air and sounds of Jeff still panting slightly was the only thing to fill the quite room.

"With you, I feel beautiful."

I look to him as he broke the silence, his eyes were glued to the ceiling, but he could tell I was watching him. I moved closer to him, resting my chin on his shoulder, nuzzling into his hair.

"You're always beautiful."