Beelzebub | Obey Me

FOODIE

Requested by: SeaCatWeabu

Origin: Obey Me

Genre: 💛

Warnings: Sexual Themes

--

Somehow you had done it.

Somehow you had successfully hidden a food stash in your room, away from your glutinous boyfriend.

The impossible had been made possible.

You have reached the highest level of the sneak skill.

Congratulations.

Beel had no clue as to your evil plans. Though he had some suspicions since every time the two of you hung out in your room, you couldn't help yourself with your childish giggling.

However!

His suspicions were of a more sexual nature. He considered that your immature behaviour was a result of repressed emotions caused by him.

You see, Beel had never been in a relationship with a guy before, and in the sexual department, given his very subby nature; He was nervous.

The two of you had tried before, only to figure that he wasn't ready yet. And like any good boyfriend, you had given him all the time he needed, even through heated nights alone.

Everyone in the house of Lamentation had noticed your behaviour, so it came really as no suprise when Beel went seeking his older brother help in the department of lust.

Asmodeus had been happy to help, teaching the young ginger tips and tricks to please his top.

--

Your POV

It's was late in the afternoon, I was coming home to the house of Lamentation, stressed from school. There was two reasons why I was still in high spirits though.

1. I had successfully hidden enough sweets from the human realm to satisfy my ever hungry boyfriend.

2. I had also managed to get Lucifer to get me some scary movies for a movie marathon with said glutinous demon.

To say I couldn't wait would be an understatement, I was practically running home... or well walking at an immense pace, though the hill just before the house slowed me a bit.

And my mum said a bit of exercise wouldn't kill me...

The sarcastic thoughts clear themselves from my mind as I get to the house, rushing through the front door and up the stairs, marching across the corridor to my room. I have a few hours to set up, Beel will be at the gym-!

The sight before me had my eyes wide, my mouth open and my nose slightly bleeding.

Beel was prepping himself on my bed.

He continued, seemingly unaware that I had entered the room.

I low moan escaping his lips, the turn in of the pleasurable sound enough to notify me of my rapidly tightening jeans.

Walking closer to the bed, my mind fogging over with lustful fantasies, I forget my previous plans.

"Beel? What're you doing?" I attempted to ask, though the question came out breathy and forced. Just seeing him like this is enough to make my knees weak and my urges prominent.

He looked shocked at the sound of my voice, his clouded gaze turning to me as another moan escapes his mouth. His eyes held a lustful gaze that seemed to be begging for me, willing me as I crawled on top of him.

"Damn Beel, what're you doing to me~" I uttered as I hungrily attacked his neck. Kisses and bites eliciting moans, dark bruises being left behind.

My assault on his neck trailed up to his sharp jawline. A shiver ran up my spine, the simulating feeling of his hand on my hip and his thumb rubbing up and down my v-line.

A deep groan left my throat, my eyes meeting his, our faces extremely close.

"Are you sure~?"

His purple eyes giving me a solid look of determination.

"Yes~"

The small whisper of affirmation was enough for me as I sat up, straddling his waist, removing my shirt. In my moment of distraction, he grabbed my hips and flipped our positions, a cute smirk of triumph on his red face.

Resting on my elbows I watch in amusement as he kisses down my chest, scrabbling at my pant's button with his hands. I grab his chin, pulling him close and kissing him roughly as he undoes my jeans.

Slipping his hands into the belt loops, pulling down on my jeans and tugging them off. I grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. Instantaneously I led an onslaught of kisses and bites along his collarbone, leaving behind very vivid teeth marks and bruises.

He sat up a little, I could feel him positioning himself over my hardened cock. Holding onto my shoulders for support as he slowly lowered himself down, my hands on his hips guiding the action.

"A-ahhh- hsssss- ah!" The small mewls of pain were kissed away as the ginger sub adjusted to his partners size.

Soon the painful sounds turned to those of pleasure as I began thrusting slowly, gaining in speed under the coaxing of his pleasure.

I looked to the gorgeous male riding me to see his eyes closed tight from embarrassment, every now and then sharp nails digging into my shoulders as he bounced in time with my thrusts.

"Let me see those beautiful eyes, love~" I cooed my tone almost teasing, as I roughly grabbed his ass. A gasping moan left his lips as he opened his eyes out of shock, briefly glaring down at my smug face.

I continue bouncing him in my hips, ramming myself into him harder each time. His moans of ecstasy and drooling red face being enough to send me over the edge.

He reached his peak, cumming across our chests, myself following and cumming inside of him.

He slowly eases himself off me, lying down next to me, wiping his drool in a tired manner.

His gorgeous purple eyes gazing up at my half sitting figure, love and lust strong in his gaze.

I leaned down, capturing his lips with my own, a passionate and soft kiss.

Pulling away with a smirk, wrapping an arm around his waist as I laid down next to him.

"Well I was just gonna ask if you wanted to watch a movie, but that viewing was way better~"

His cheeks flush from embarrassment, looking around the room and noticing the tv that had been readily setup and the decent mountain of snacks piled on the nightstand.

"Ugh... shut up." He planted his face into the pillows out of embarrassment. I laugh, kissing his shoulder and pulling the covers over the two of us.

------
Idk what happened there

My updates be hella irregular

Like my mood

Thanks for 250 follows!