Tamaki Suoh | OHSHC

AFTER HOURS

Requested by: Iwasoffline

Origin: OHSHC

Genre: 💚

Warnings: sexual themes / public

--

[Y/n] Ootori was a third year, and a total dickhead.

At least that is what Tamaki thought about him. The older boy would always tease the blonde, loving how easily flustered he was.

Tamaki always defended that he would be able to help himself, the boy was just too handsome, or he was just too charming. It only dug him in a deeper hole. But he kept associating with him, claiming to need him in his club.

So that was why he was waiting for the older boy to arrive, club having finished and everyone having gone home for the day.

Tamaki had started fumbling around, nervously thinking that the boy wasn't going to show.

"Hey... is it just us?" The voice tang out, like music to his ears, he looked up to see the older Ootori walking towards him from where he had just entered.

"[Y/n]..." Tamaki damn near whimpered out, instantly making the other smirk. He hadn't meant it in the needy way it came off, he was just relieved to see he hadn't been stood up.

"Jesus Tamaki, you could just asked."

"What do you mean-mmph!" Tamaki was cut short as he was harshly rammed against the wall, lips on his own in a matter of seconds. The blonde boy moaned, having not been what he was expecting, but thoroughly enjoying it. His hands made their way into the taller boy's hair, stopping as a knee was brought between his legs.

"Sorry, is this not-" The Ootori was cut of when the blonde began grinding against his leg, answering that question with his movements. His face was flushed and his purple eyes were needy, as he pathetically gripped the taller boy, attempting to pull him closer.

The [H/c] haired boy complied,trailing his kisses along the boy jawline, and down his neck. The blonde's grinding quickened, and in response the Ootori raised his leg, providing more friction.

"[N/n]~" The blonde boy moaned, gripping at his shoulders as he continued to ride his leg through his pants.

"Such a needy little bunny, Tamaki~" [Y/n] smirks, placing small pecks around his lips. The boy whined as he got closer to his limit, grinding a bit harder. "Cum for me, Tamaki~"

The taller boy bit down into his neck, the force causing the blonde to release. He chuckled as he heard the blonde attempt to muffle a particularly loud moan.

"Such a good boy~.... now, what is it you wanted to talk about?"