Izaya Orihara | Drrrr!

REVENGE [1/3]

Requested By: None

Origin: Drrrr!

Genre: ❤

Warnings: Mentions of Kidnapping

--

Walking through the lively city, making my normal route home, smiling to the people I knew on the way.

Dusk set as I made my way through the rural area of the city, my small apartment a few blocks away.

Though it happened pretty fast. The screech of the tyres against the tarmac, the metal doors being slammed open.

The huffing of the two men as they barrelled out of the van.

"There's one! A young'un! He'll make a good dollar!" One of the burley men shouted, pointing in my direction, by this point I had stopped walking, out of curiosity and slight fear.

As the realisation of what was happening dawned on me, I attempted to make a break for it down an alley. To my horror I had both men following me, and a metal gate cutting of the alley in front of me. In a desperate act for survival, I jumped onto the the metal fence, hauling myself up it. Though my attempt was futile as the two men grabbed my shirt and pulled me back onto the floor.

"You think he'll sell? I heard [E/c] eyes was a favourite there." The other man stated, he was shorter than the first, and more lanky, though just as strong.

"Get off-!" Before I could scream out a raggedy cloth was forced over my mouth and nose. My eyes started to sting and I figured it was chloroform.

"Well that's not very nice." A distant voice range in my ears, a new voice, not with the kidnappers. I made a drowsy glance to the voice, vaguely taking in the dark figure of a man. Not able to fully observe his features the only notable thing I can remember is his smile; that cocky little smirk.

--

My eyes swiftly open, my vision being the first of my senses to return to me after being drugged. I narrowed my eyes at the whiteness of the world.

"The hell? I must be dead..." as my other sense came into focus and my vision stabilised, I see a figure standing near the couch I'm led on.

"Not dead. Just drowsy, those idiots, had they used anymore chloroform on that cloth you would've been in a coma." The tall, dark and handsome man states, an air of coolness encircling him as he speaks.

"Where am I? Who are you?" The questions fumble out of my mouth, making my eyebrows furrow and my head shake.

"I'm Izaya Orihara, and you're in my apartment." He takes a seat on the chair across from me, studying me.

"Oh, well I'm [Y/n] [L/n], thanks for saving me I guess, I won't bother you again." I hastily say, taking my leave. Though before I go a hand grabs my wrist.

"Why the rush, [Y/n]?" He looks like a playful idiot, though I can tell that there is a deeper meaning to his behaviour.

"I-i, I was going to try and find out what they wanted with me, make em pay?" I steadily answered, not completely sure why I was telling him all of this. However something about him was enticing, and I didn't know whether I wanted to stay and find out what.

"If it's revenge you want, then you're with the right guy~"

------
OOC?
Maybe, idk

Pretty quick read, I needed to update something

Give me ideas for Ludicrous plz