Lucifer | Obey Me

SEXY DEMON

Requested by: boredass_spamxz

Origin: Obey Me!

Genre: 💛

Warnings: sexual themes / soft luci

--

Lucifer and yourself had been at a party for Diavolo, you couldn't quite remember what it was celebrating. And somehow, you had managed to convince the uptight demon to let loose a little and have a few drinks with you.

A few shots of a lovely little drink called hellfire later, and he was slurring his words and being overly affectionate towards you. Something he didn't do too much in public.

You had rushed to excuse yourselves from the party, thanking Diavolo for having you, and rushing the demon brother back home and to his room. Having carried him in a reverse piggyback probably wasn't your best move, seeing as you now had dark hickies littering your neck and a semi from the male awkwardly grinding against you.

"Oops, did I do that?" The ravenette smirks, and you glare at him through the mirror, [E/c] meeting red.

"Since when were you such a shit?" You asked, running a hand over the hickies, adjusting you collar to try and hide them.

"I'm not going to talk to you if you're going to talk like that." He huffed out in an almost childish manner, untying his shoes and taking off his jacket.

"Fine then, since when were you such a brat?" You rolled your eyes, watching him through the mirror.

"Are you complaining?" He asked, falling back onto the bed rather dramatically.

"Yes."

He sits up slightly, as though having not expected the answer. "Would you be complaining if I let you fuck me?"

"...no." You watched him nod to himself, and start stripping off his clothes.

He was midway through unbuttoning his shirt when he looked up to meet your eyes. "Well?"

You moved towards him without hesitation, immediately catching his lips, making him gasp a little, abandoning his quest to undo his shirt.

His hands immediately went to your belt, swiftly undoing it despite his tipsy state. You grinned into the kiss, pulling back to watch the eager expression on the demon.

With your belt undone, pants hanging loosely around your hips, you worked on continuing with the buttons on the his shirt. Delicately slipping the fabric off, making sure to grace the pale man's skin with your fingers. Smirking as he whimpers under your touch. You kiss down his chest, trailing down to his pelvis.

When you pulled away, he made quick work of removing his pants. You pulled closer, arms on either side of his head as you lined yourself with his entrance. He moaned out at the feeling, coaxing you further, and you followed, pushing in as he whined. You slowed, allowing him to adjust to your size, but that on felicitated a growl from him, his drunken mind taking it as you thinking hew was weak.

"Just fuck me [Y/n]!" He growled. And you can't say that the demand didn't turn you on. Immediately you began pounding into him, at a steady, yet quick speed. His suprised moans loud and clear. You smirked at his face, a mix of pain and pleasure as you kept going, getting deeper with every thrust, rougher too. Your pace was almost sadistic as his legs began to spasm, nails digging into your biceps and back arching.

He moaned out at the pace, clenching his walls around you, making you shudder, on the tipping point of your orgasm. You looked down to his face, a vibrant pink, drool passing his lips with his eyes rolled back. He looked so lewd, you almost wanted to take a picture.

"S-shit.. [Y-Y/n]..." He moaned, gripping into your hair and tugging you closer as he neared his climax.

You chuckled, burrowing your face into his neck, lips grazing the sensitive skin. "Language."

He scowled at that, though it was quickly taken over when you thrusted up a bit, somehow hitting deeper than before. He came undone, his thighs squeezing around your hips, walls basically milking you. His cum had hit your chest, and your close proximity had caused the liquid to squelch between your bodies as you gave a few more thrusts, releasing your load inside of him.

The extra friction had cause him a mini delayed orgasm, the overstimulation causing his high to last longer.

Carefully pulling out, you stood up quite quickly. He whined at this, wanting you to stay close.

You left the room, and he heard the sounds of water running in the ensuite, smiling when he realised you were running a bath. The avatar of pride would never admit it to your face, but he loved when you would take care of him, treating him like the bratty little he knows he truly is.

You came back into the room, taking the dress shirt off his shoulders and picking him up. The blush on his face had yet to fade, but you knew better than to tease him when he was being so agreeable.

He wrapped his arms around your neck, snuggling into you as you continued to the bathroom. He whined once again when you placed him in the warm water, though he was quickly satisfied with the view of you stripping out of your pants, smirking at the stare he held. You slipped in behind him, making guick work of scrubbing the cum off both of your chests. As your fingers worked shampoo through the demon's hair, he hummed in contentness, leaning back into you.

"I love you..." He muttered, eyes closed, his tone sleepy as he thought of sleep.

"I love you too." You smiled, kissing his temple gently. "Stay awake, sweetheart, just a little longer."

He hummed again, opening his red eyes only slightly. You made quick work of cleaning yourselves, guiding him out of the bath and into a towel. He sat at the desk as you blow dried his hair, leaving it a little damp and drying your own. "Come on, love. Bed time."

He smiled softly gripping your hand, allowing you to lead him to the bed, you smiled at how cute he was being. Relishing in the moment as you knew that as soon as he was rested enough, he would go back to his more closed off self. You sighed, rubbing his back as he cuddled into your chest on the bed, enjoying this small moment while it lasted.