Chapter 4: Save her.

Aiven Sherwood

One question that I wanted to ask to myself. What the fuck is wrong with me? Hindi ako makatulog nang mahimbing and it's because of her! She keeps on ignoring me and I don't know why! And the crazy fact? Ang pinapakialaman ko siya, I don't care about people but I don't know-did I just change when I met her?

Kaibigan ko siya, yeah kaibigan. Kung hindi niya ako tinuturing na kaibigan, I don't care. Basta kaibigan ko siya kaya ako nag-aalala. Argh! Just fucking stop thinking about her!

And what did I said just an hour ago?

"I'm not acting Vivienne, because I'll be your boyfriend soon. Mark my words."

"What the fuck?!"

I stopped when I realized that I'm in the cafeteria and damn! They are looking at me like I'm a crazy dude. I glared at them kaya umiwas na sila ng tingin. Well, that's good.

I sat and sighed. Where is she anyway? Hindi siya pumasok sa two period namin kanina, is she sleeping on her dorm? She's probably walking at the garden and relaxing herself.

My forehead creased when my phone just popped and when I checked, an unregistered number just texted me.

From: 09*********

Looking for her? She's here with me, laying on our white bed. Wanna save her?

My eyebrows met and my fist clenched. I tried to track it's number, halos masira na ang phone ko dahil sa higpit ng hawak ko. It is located in the boy's dormitory, I stayed in my sit and waited for this mysterious person to text me again.

Hindi ako pupunta sa boy's dormitory dahil lang nandoon ang nag-text sa'kin, I need a clue on where Vivienne might be. And my phone popped again.

From: 09*********

ORYIZIB

I was about to decode it when someone texted me. A new unregistered number. But what shocked me the most, may pangalan na nakalagay and the name is "Whites"

What's with white? Puti?

From: Whites

Save her or we'll save her?

Hindi ako nagsayang ng oras at nag-reply. I need to decode the code! Vivienne is in danger! Baka kung anong gawin nila.

To: Whites

I'll save her.

I get back on decoding and focused myself. I stared at the letters and this is obviously an atbash. Wait.

ORYIZIB

A-Z        N-M
B-Y        O-L
C-X         P-K
D-W       Q-J
E-V         R-I
F-U        S-H
G-T        T-G
H-S        U-F
I -R        V-E
J-Q        W-D
K-P        X-C
L-O        Y-B
M-N       Z-A

Library!

I didn't waste any time and ran towards the library. Nang makarating ako doon ay may papel na nakaipit sa pinto. Pinulot ko iyon and it was folded in five times so I unfolded it and read the letter.

Congratulations! Box in, box out.

43-44-34-42-11-22-15-42-34-34-32-42-34-34-32

This guy is playing around me huh? Does this guy knows how I play? Maybe not. Okay back, this is probably a Polybius Square. Just looking at the word "Box in, box out".

    1 2 3 4 5
1 A B C D E
2 F G H I/J K
3 L M N O P
4 Q R S T U
5 V W X Y Z

Ah! Storage room!

I ran as fast as I could. Vivienne needs me, yeah she's cold, cool and strong but I can see in her eyes that she has a weakness too. Wait for me Vivienne-oh wait, I won't make you wait because I'll save you, right now.

Nakarating na ako sa storage room and when I tried to open the door it's locked! I tried the lock picking but my forehead creased when I can't hear a click, sinilip ko ang doorknob and it's not lock. So, may mabigat na nakaharang sa pintuan?

I loosened my necktie, nag-ipon ako ng lakas at malakas na sinipa ang pintuan. Successfully, the door cracked because it's just a wooden door. Tinanggal ko ang mga nakaharang at ang mata ko ay pumula dahil sa galit. I saw Vivienne, unconscious at nakatali sa isang upuan.

"Vivienne!" I shouted and ran towards her.

May tape sa bibig niya kaya agad ko itong tinanggal. My jaw clenched when I saw a bite marks on her neck, pero mas lalo akong nakaramdam ng galit dahil sa nakitang dugo na nasa bandang tagiliran niya. I immediately removed the rope around her and carried her like a bride.

Fuck whoever did this to her. I'll catch you, I'll make a trap to catch you for doing this to her. And kapag nahuli ko na ang gumawa nito sa kaniya, I'll kill them-oh, I'm not a criminal pala. I'm a detective so I'll throw them to jail.

Dinala ko siya sa infirmary. Agad kong pinakilos ang mga nurse doon at pinagamot siya. I even called my private doctor just to make sure that she's safe.

"She's now okay, kailangan niyang magpahinga ng tatlong para hindi bumuka ang sugat. The truth is dapat isang linggo but just by looking at her face ay mukhang ayaw niya nang nagpapahinga ng mahabang araw," my private doctor said and shook his head.

I sighed and looked at Vivienne who's still sleeping until now.

"Thanks," I said without breaking my stare at Vivienne.

"Wow, did you just said thanks to me?!" Doc shouted out of nowhere.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him. "Shut up, Uncle."

Tinaas niya ang kamay na parang sumusuko and laughed at me. I ignored him and looked at Vivienne, my eyebrows met while looking at the bite marks on her neck. Parang gusto kong manuntok dahil sa nakikita.

"Got to go Ven, have a great day with your girlfriend!"

My forehead creased and rolled my eyes. Uncle is really crazy, he loves teasing me. And she's not my girlfriend! She's my friend! Just a friend, do I need to spell it out? F-R-I-E-N-D-S. Friends!

I shook my head, sumandal ako sa upuan habang nakatitig sa mukha niya. When a question of mine suddenly popped in my head. Who is Whites? Does they know who Vivienne is? Magka-mag-anak ba or kaibigan? They asked me if I'm going to save her. That means one thing, that whites person is always watching her.

How would they know if Vivienne is in danger right? Pwedeng binabantayan nila si Vivienne, pinapanood nila kami.

And last, who did this to her? Nabalik ako sa ulirat when my phone popped. I immediately checked who is the sender but my forehead creased again.

09*********

She's mine, I'll kill you if I caught you touching her.

The side of my lips rose up. As if he will caught me? It's obvious that this person is a man. So, someone is obsessed with her huh? Vivienne is my friend, of course I will touch her hand because she's my friend.

What's the connect Aiven?

I need to tell this to her, kailangan niyang malaman ang nangyayari sa paligid niya. And me? I won't leave her, kahit isang segundo o minuto hindi ko siya iiwan lalo na at nasa panganib siya. I'm going to protect her because she's my friend.

But, kailangan na muna niya akong pansinin. I don't know but I don't want her ignoring me.

Should I make suyo-suyo? Wait.

What the hell is suyo?