Chapter 28: It's showtime.

Vivienne

"So wala man lang practice?!"

I was so shocked nang tumango lang sila sa tanong ko. Like, what the hell? Kami ang magba-band show ni Aiven at wala man lang practice? Tsk, maybe we should do a private practice or something.

"The teachers requested na kung anong kantang gusto ng mga students na kantahahin mo ay ang kakantahin mo," The student secretary council said and that made my eyebrows met.

"They didn't said to Kuya na magpapapasok sila ng outsiders and this? Kuya doesn't know this either," I said and smirked. "Maybe he's already planning on making the teachers resign in this university and find new teachers for us," dugtong ko at ngumisi sa student secretary council.

She fixes her eyeglasses. "Then, sorry for them––"

"Sorry for the both of you," I corrected her and she looked at me, clueless. "The student council officers will also be changed, as what Kuya said to me for not updating him about what the hell is happening here. Yesterday he had ears and eyes here in Everest University but that doesn't mean that you don't have to tell the plan for the night party right?" I asked and smirked at the teachers behind her who's already freaking out but I could see someone glaring at me.

"We are still the owner of this fucking University, we own this and Kuya is the principal," I said and looked at them, coldly. "Don't tell me that Kuya is unresponsible, if he's really irresponsible then why are your families still alive?" I asked and that made them speechless.

"Miss Martinez, that kind of speech of yours is not respectful––"

"And you think that you deserve to be respected? Sir Dane Gandelbada?" I asked and I could see him throwing glares at me.

I smirked once again and coldly stared at them. "I only respect a person who deserves to be respected," madiin kong sabi at umalis na sa lintik na opisinang 'yon.

Pagkalabas ko ay bumungad kaagad sa akin si Aiven. He gave me a peck on my lips at binigay ang orange juice sa akin. Kinuha ko iyon at inis na uminom, this can make me calm down. He held my hands and we started making our way to the clubroom. Mamaya na gaganapin ang Band show kaya nakakainis dahil ang mga students pa ang magre-request kung anong tutugtugin at kakantahin namin.

"Calm down, love," Aiven said and I sighed.

"Tsk, bwisit. Nakakainis letch––"

I was stopped when he kissed me on my lips once again. I blinked twice and he smiled.

"Calm down already?" he asked and my head suddenly nodded, which made him chuckle.

"Let's go and call Eli and Charm, we're going somewhere," he said and that made me confused.

"Saan?" I asked and he smiled.

"We're going to your Mom's salon," he said and my eyebrows met.

"Ikaw na pala ang anak, hindi man lang ako updated," nakataas ang kilay kong sabi at uminom ng orange juice.

He chuckled. "Your Mom called me and she said na sabihin ko sa'yo that we're going to her salon para siya ang mag-ayos sa atin," he said and I nodded.

Naabutan namin doon sila Eli at Charm na nagbabatuhan na naman ng mga corny na salita but of course, Eli don't like that kind of stuff. We called their attention and said na may pupuntahan kami kaya agad naman silang sumunod sa amin. Pumunta kami sa harapan ng gate dahil sabi daw ni Mom na may susundo sa amin and I shook my head when Eli and Charm's mouth was hang open. I glanced at the students na manghang nakatingin sa Luxury Limo car na susundo sa amin.