CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN

ACE OF HEARTS
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN: WATCH YOURSELF, ANDY

     PER EDDIE MUNSON'S REQUEST, the group decided that they were going to take a little trip to The War Zone, an army surplus located just outside of Hawkins

     PER EDDIE MUNSON'S REQUEST, the group decided that they were going to take a little trip to The War Zone, an army surplus located just outside of Hawkins. Unlike the smaller surplus located inside of town, this one was fairly large and full of several deadly weapons. Weapons they were going to need to kill Vecna. And since they didn't have a mode of transportation to get there, Eddie Munson came up with yet another idea, which involved stealing his neighbors van.

"God, that was suffocating," Eddie Munson sighed, pulling off the Michael Myers disguise as he plopped down in the drivers seat.

Placing a wire cutter in his mouth, the boy began to remove the access panels behind the wheel. Once the wires were revealed, the boy pulled the cutter out of his mouth and began to work on the ends, swiftly twisting them together.

"Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve Harrington asked, his eyes curiously scanning over the boy.

As a smug smile formed on his face, Eddie Munson answered, "Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire."

"That's so cool," Cassie gushed, studying the wires. "Why couldn't you be my brother?"

"Hey," Steve called from beside her, furrowing his eyebrows. "Ouch. I'm right here."

"I'm just kidding, Steve."

"As much as I would love that, little Harrington, you're better off with him," Eddie chuckled, licking his lips as he focused on his task. "My dad was something else. I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name."

Nodding once, Cassie muttered under her breath, "Still cool."

"Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving..." Robin Buckley trailed off, eyeing the boy.

"Oh, I'm just starting this sucker," Eddie smiled, turning around to face the boy behind him. "Harrington's got her. Don't ya, big boy?"

Suddenly, the sounds of pounding fists echoed throughout the van, causing the group to frantically jump in fright. Standing just outside, the two owners cursed at the group, threatening them to open the doors.

"Shit!" Steve Harrington spoke, replacing Eddie's previous position in the drivers seat. "We gotta go!"

"Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" Lucas shouted, racing to find a seat in the van.