8

I insisted Jungkook to go uni together. Our relationship is not public. Only he and me and his some freinds know. He hated calling himself my boyfriend.

He stopped the car at some distance from uni so that I can get off. As soon as I did. He turn on the engine and went away without a single glance at me.

Whole day went with me trying to find him. While he made sure not to show even a bit.

I was went to home without him knowing he won't like to come with me.

It's beings almost midnight he isn't here. My heart sunk in his worries. Is he fine?

Just then someone knocked. It's probably can't be him cuz he have spare keys.

"Help me please he is heavy" Hoseok said as soon as I open the door. He was carrying a very drunk Jungkook.

I helped him till his bedroom. Hoseok immediately left as it was already late.

I looked at Jungkook. He was still in his morning outfit. I removed his shoes and shocks and tried removing jacket but he caught my hand immediately opening his eyes.

For one moment I thought he was sober but the next thing he said made me believe that he is not.

"You're beautiful" he mumbled in his drunken voice with a cute pout on his face.

"Jungkook" I whispered as he was leaning futher. His eyes. His does eyes. I was so lost in his shiny does mesmerized eyes that I didn't know when he flipped me and hovered above me.

He was looking at me as if I was his prey he is predator.

I gulped. "Jungkook" he sused me by putting his index finger on my lips.

"Why ....tell me why?" He whispered. His voice sending gossebumpes to my body. The heat between us was radiating in the whole room which didn't help my racing heart.

With each word he was snuggling in my neck.

"Jungkook" I almost moaned but I hold myself knowing very well he is drunk. He will hate me next morning.

I put my hand his chest pushing him a little so that I can leave. But guy definately had different plans.

He started leaving wet kissing on my neck.

"Why did you left Ae-ri -ah?" His husky voice shivered my spine and his words brought tears in my eyes. He is thinking I am her.

"Why....what is in him that I don't have hmm...." He asked while going further.

"Jungkook I am not her" I said with shaky voice and it did reach his ears. He looked up at my messed face.

"You can never be her" And with that he rolled other side going in deep slumber.

Leaving me broken.