15

Day:3

Jeon family was unusually quite since morning. Giving me side glances and wanting to send me out on purpose. Yes I have to attend classes but they seem more than happy sending me out the house.

The whole ride I didn't miss the side glancing and little grinning of this bunny guy.

It was getting frustrating but I held myself in place not wanting to lash out.

It was one of those day where I was feeling down for no reason. Wanting to lock myself in a room and cry my heart out. But at the same time I was certainly not feeling anything, I was more numb. Sometimes I feel sadness is better than numbness. Atleast you get to know that you're feeling something but here I'm literally numb.

.

.

.

Mr.Jungkook forcefully took me to shopping even when I decline him thousands of times.

It was like he was purposely trying to keep me out as much as possible.

Tho I am not a fan of girlish clothes, my clothes have always being oversized hoddie and sweatpants, this guy wanted me to try an off shoulder red dress which did seem pretty to me.

When I first myself in that dress I surely felt strange, kind of exposed, kind of ugly. The scars which remained at my lower shoulders were little bit visible through it.

But when I went to show it to Jungkook his expression was something that I never want to forget.

His mouth parted , his eyes roamed from top to bottom. That little freak was checking me out so shamelessly! "Beautiful" he whispered loud enough to heat up my cheeks. I bit my inner cheek to stop the idiotic grin coming on my face lowering my gaze, not wanting him to notice my red face.

He stepped forward which made me unknowingly step back. I didn't realise when I was pinned on the wall with his one hand on either of my side.

"I swear to god Eun.....you're looking breathtaking" his husky voice ringed in my ears.I was still avoiding eye contact shying away in his dominant gaze. His breath was fanning on my face. Our nose was almost touching.

I remember the days when I used to live for just an eye contact. If the old me was here she must've fainted by now.

Well I swear I'll too if this guy didn't gave me space to breath.

He was about to say something just then his phone rang.

I quickly escaped his cage and went to changing catching my heart beat.

.

.

We made our way towards home. I opened the door with keys as no one answered doorbell. I assumed they must be out.

The house was awfully dark. Very dark. I didn't realise that Jungkook was also missing suddenly after I entered the house.

"Jungkook?....wher___"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUN!!" I flinched hearing loud voice. The light was turned on. The whole house was decorated with ballons and ribbons.

My mouth agasped as I was admiring the view. My birthday! How can I forget my own birthday!? I put my hand on mouth too shock to even respond.

Oh did I tell you that Jungkook forced me to not to change the dress.

So this was his purpose. I looked at the crowd which included Jungkook and his 6 other other friends. Mr and Mrs. Jeon.

There were other two girls whom I didn't know.

"H-how?" My eyes had tears by now.

"Aww...my dear no tears today only smile hmm." Mrs. Jeon came caressed my cheeks.

"Let's cut the cake you'll " the girls screamed making everyone laugh.

I chuckled while cutting the cake as everyone was singing happy birthday to me. It does feel awkward to people of my age about this things but I felt glad.

Untill today I only knew that birthdays were just to fill the DOB place in forms. And today my birthday was celebrated. My birth which was only treated as mistake is getting celebrated.

I didn't know how to express this feelings. I was so overwhelmed to the point that if Jungkook didn't hug me I would have been sheading tears in front of all!

Jeon couple went to home today giving all of us some privacy.

Whole night we spend playing games, singing karaoke, having little drinks and so much fun. I got to know that one the girl was Jimin's sister "Ehuna" and other one was Hoseok's girlfriend "So-mi".

We pretty much get along well. The feeling of being noticed is so good that I don't wanna escape this moment. They made me feel warm.It was as if I found a shelter in a stormy night.Only if it is possible to stay like there forever.

But sadly  everything has come to end so does the day.

And so does my sadness.