25

"Let me make the same mistake" he whispered near my ears making my eyes wide.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Jungkook's pov:-

Her reaction, god she is looking so fluttered. Her cheeks turn red. I'm really having hard time controlling my laughter. Ofcourse I won't do anything against her will.

But she looked so cute while apologising that I decided to tease her bit more.

"Tell me baby?.... would you__"

"Yes" she said. I blinked few times registering her words. My oh so hard to control smile vanish instead a nervous chuckle left my lips.

"Eun I was only joking okay....I forgive you. Heck there no need to even apologie You don't need to force yoursel___"

"I want it Jungkook" she said and trust me I don't need to be told twise.

My mouth directly went to lower neck. I kissed the milky soft skin taking the flesh between my teeth.

She bite her lower lip controlling the sinful sound her mouth was ready to produce.

I sucked the spot making it slight red. Finally detaching my mouth with a proud smirk on my face.

I raised my head and a scream left my lips. Eun quickly stood up from my lap and followed my vision.

There stood Park Jimin sliently chewing apple.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Enjoying" he said with a smirk.

"Why.....are you only allowed to enjoy" he said winking at me.

Eun cleared her throat excusing herself from us. I groan and was so ready to kill him.

And he definitely knows that. He started running.

"JIMIN-SHII"

.

.

"Okay everyone attention please" Professor said holding mic in her hands while we all diverted our attention to her.

Boys and girls had diffrent lines. Like heck we are in college for God sake not in school. Why so cruel?

"So....as you all know that we will be having a group activity..... today it will be more like competition...the one who'll win get to rest and eat without doing any work and others will cook,clean and serve!" She said with a proud smirk on her lips while excitement rushed to our viens.

"The name of the task is What's in his mind?"

"Let me explain the whole set up .....there will be group of 10 people, two at polar ends , two at centre, let's name one end as A and other as B. The player at A will write a sentence that he had to delever to B he will be guarded by 2 more person and with this you know that you can attack another team and slower there work. The sentence will be in the form of chits which he'll fill in the ball.

Every team will have a unique ball and the two in the centre will protect the basket of balls. Every team will be given be given fixed amount of balls and at the end they will be counted. If deduction of balls occurs time will be added and if addition occur time will be reduced from the final time. The 7 person will securely take the ball from A and will go towards the centre there will be another tub of water from where he has to take out something related to that sentence and give it to the 8th member.

The 8th one will go to B stuck that shape at the large board and will do actions so that the B one can guess and write the sentence. That one's the sentence is done you win!" She exclaimed.

"Mam what about the other two members?" Someone from the crowd asked.

"You'll be needing someone to attact right!....this two will do!....now children you have 10mins to decide everything....your times start now" she announced blowing the vissel in her hand. All the crowd was mess. Everyone roaming here and there searching for partners and finally I spot my group.

"So Hyung what's the plan?" I asked Joonie Hyung as his face clearly showed he got something in his brain.

"Plan is simple....we have to win"

10 mins later:-

Everyone was ready at there placed positions. I and Eun were polar person. Namjoon and Jin hyung for attack. Jimin and Taehyung for defence. Suga and Hobie Hyung at centre. So-mi and Ehuna for passing and conveying message. Polar B person was provided headphones so that while conveying they can't hear anything.

"Ready evryone....set go" My mind was set. I picked the simplest sentence I could ever thing of and stuffed in the ball.

After my task I started helping in attacking.

The whole game went in Jiff everyone was more focused on stopping the opponent team rather than completing and that's where we grab our chance. I smirked looking at Namjoon Hyung as he winked knowing very well his plan is working.

Our defence was quite good so loss of balls were maximum one or two while in contrast we got lots of other team's balls.

I diverted my gaze to Ehuna who was trying explain Eun the sentence when I felt a punch right infront of my face. It was hard that could taste blood of my own. I close my eyes gaining the balance that I nearly lost.

"JUNGKOOK!!" I heard a unfamiliar yet so familiar voice exclaimed. Everyone was focused on task that I didn't even get to see the face of the person who launched on me.

I looked at the voice and saw non other than my ex-girlfriend standing there with worried expression.

"TEAM KIM SEOKJIN WINS !!" Cheers could be heard background. Everyone was ran for a group hug. But I was stuck to my place my eyes never leaving the girl which I once loved. I tried to divert my gaze but my body stopped coperating my brain was froze.

"Jungkook" a soft voice ringed my ears my heart picked it's pace. I looked at the owner and find her looking at Ae-ri. I shook my head not wanting her to misunderstand.

My heart was beating fast in a fear of being misunderstood. Her frown eyes were landed on mine.

"What happen to your cheek?" And before she even could step further.

Ae-ri came and hugged me.