9

The whole night I spend crying.

I woke up a with a terrible headache which cause everytime I cry which I successfully ignore. I have got used of this headaches.

I made my way towards the kitchen to make something for me and Jungkook.

In few days of living with him I have adapted the habit of making breakfast and dinner for him since he nearly skip everyday his breakfast.

As I was done I heard him coming from his room while groaning holding his head.

"Drink this.... you'll feel better" I said in low voice. My face was gazing somewhere else. I didn't want him to notice my puffy eyes.

He drink it without a word. His eyes never left my face as if he knew what has happened.

We eat in silence which was not common snice I talk to him non stop whenever I get any chance. But today I didn't have any strength.

Surely his words hurted me. But it is my fault that I'm giving him this much strength over me to hurt me. Moreover my parents were also visiting so I have to convince him to stay him out.

"M-my parents are vitising me today"  He noded without saying anything.

"Can you please stay out till then" my voice was shaky. I fear disappointing my parents. I can't let them know about him.

He looked at me with one of his brow raised before nodding.

"Thank you " I whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

"Before that.... I-i am sorry for yesterday. I misbehaved. My memory is still blury about everything but ...."  He took a deep breath"… I know whatever happen was wrong. I'm sorry for hurting you." His tone was soft.

No one has ever apologised for there behaviour towards me. Not even my own parents.

But this guy. What are you doing Jungkook. You were suppose to make me hate you.

But here you're filling my inside with hope to make you mine.