16

Day: 4

Today Jungkook was determine to bring my inner passion outside. We skipped lectures and went to do different things.

He first took me to music class. Taught me to play piano. Thou it was the most difficult thing to catch up with this guy I tried my best.

"Jungkook I can't do this" I whinned.

"You can and you will" he gently took my fingers in his grip making me press different keys but I was too lost in plesentness of him being close to me.

With so much happening I didn't forget that just 3 days are left.

Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of me making me come back.

"I'm sorry I'm forcing you in all th__" I sused him by putting my finger on his lips and shaking my head.

His cherry lips brought gossebumpes to my body. We awkwardly looked away and I took my finger back.

He cleared his throat shrugging off the awkwardness "I guess music is not for you.....hmmm..... let's go for dance"

.

.

The whole long day of dancing, playing and roaming around finally he found a spark in me when we were painting.

I was too indulged into it that I even forget my surroundings. Art is great way to express feelings.

Pain, happiness, anger, everything which I felt I could express it through colours. Every emotions, every scar, everything could be made so fascinating by art.

I didn't notice certain someone's eyes adoring me while I was so into my own world of colour and emotions.

Indeed The aim of art is not to represent outward appearance of things , but their inwards significance.

.

.

After all the activities we finally made ourselves plop on couch too exhausted to even blink.

Just then smell of food made my stomach growl .

"Dinner is ready kids.....go wash your hands!" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Mom we are 19 for God sake.....not kids!!" Jungkook whined making Mrs.Jeon giggled on his childish behaviour.

"Yeah yeah .....but you still can't cook for yourself can you!!?" Mrs.Jeon smriked crossing her hand over chest. Oh oh I can smell some drama here. Jungkook and his competative spirit rose off the couch.

Mr. Jeon came out of the room making his way towards me raising his eyes asking me what the hell was going on.

I just shrugged.

"Don't challenge me mom....The Jeon Jungkook can do anything!" He said with proud smirk crossing his hand over chest.

"Okay then no food for you today make your own" Mrs.Jeon said making me and uncle chuckle and Jungkook's smile drop.

"Mom~" he whinned massaging Mrs.Jeon's shoulders.

Everything seems like home. The warmth, the love, everything feels so good.

I couldn't help but wonder what if my parents also treated me like this and not like a disappointment.

This family really make me wonder

Did I ever did something to deserve what they did to me?