11

"You're a mistake be greatfull that I still fed you"

"Can't you smile .....do you have to always come with us with this glommy disgusting face of yours!!"

"Just die!"

"You don't deserve to be loved....you ruined my dreams....WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE COME IN OUR LIVES!!?"

"Sorry..." Everything feel so suffocating. I felt trapped. I wanted to come out of this drenchfull memories but I can't. They are hauting me. "...Please leave me.... I won't do it again"

My body shook. I was sweating. The past. The hauting past. I was___"Eun"
The voice. The soft voice. The first ever person who called my name with so much softness.

"Eun" I slowly opened my eyes only to meet a worried ones which was non other my the man I love.

Jungkook 's pov:-

She seem to be in nightmare. I shook her body calling her name wanting her to wake up. She opened her eyes panting heavyly. At her forehead beads of sweat was seen.

"Everything is ok.... you're safe.... I'm here"  I whispered , rubbing her back calming her down a bit

She looked at me as if I was the only person she is living for. I never felt this much love in someone's eyes other than my parents.

She suddenly hugged me. I neither protest nor complain. I know she wants this. She want comfort. And I don't why but I wanted to give her that.

I was shocked when my parents called me and told me about her condition. God knows what her parents might've done to her if my parents couldn't reach on time.

I hugged her back providing as much as warmth I can. She has done so much for me. She helped to overcome my broken relationship even when I behaved like jerk. Even about last night she didn't complain.

I am regretting so much now. How can I even hurt her this much?

She pulled back she seems distress? "I-I'm sorry..... I didn't m-mean to touch y-you without y-your___"

"Hey hey hey ....calm down.... it's okay mhmm.... it's okay!....tell me are you okay?"

She nodded smiling or I can say trying to smile like she used to do in our starting dating days when she was still living with her parents.

But before I can say much my parents enter her room.

She looked surprised. She probably don't remember them saving her. Mom told me that she was as verge of passing out when they reach.

She grabbed my sleeves tightly but her expressions were neutral.

She is the girl who doesn't smile often but whenever she does it's never real.

"How are you feeling child?" My mom asked with low and sweet voice not to scare her.

She nodded in response.

"Can you two give us a moment" she asked me and dad. I looked at Eun but found her already looking at me.

She slowly nodded gesturing she is ok. But I know she is not. She just don't want to show it.

We both stepped out.

Your pov:-

Jungkook went out I looked at the lady. Her eyes hold warmth which I never saw in my mother.

"Are you okay now?" She asked again softly. My eyes filled with tears oh how long it has been since someone has spoke with this tone to me.

I nodded again and tried my best not spill the salty water from my eyes.

She raised her hand slowly to which I flinch because of my reflexes but found her putting on my head. Softly caressing my hair.

"Don't be scared we won't hurt you...." Tears slipped from her eyes "... I won't let anybody hurt you okay?"

I lowered my face. "It's my fault. That's why they hurt me" I whisper.

I didn't really expect any expressions but she lifted my face and embrace me slowly. The warm embrace which I never got. I never thought that I needed that untill that time.

"Nothing.... nothing is your fault. You never did anything wrong. It's never your fault....." I didn't know I was crying by then sobbing a little "...don't ever think you deserve this because you don't."

She broke the hug looking staright into my eyes. "You must be hungry right I'll bring something to you! what's your favourite dish?"

I didn't know. I never had a peaceful dinner or any sort of food calmly. I always eat just to keep me alive. Nothing more nothing less.

"I-i__"

"It's fine...let me make you something special... you'll eat right?" I nodded sniffing in tiny.

She smile brightly kissing my forehead she left room.

The obvious reason why her son is so warm towards others, so respectfull, so comforting, just like his mother.

I don't wanna let you go now Jungkook. Am I greedy if I want this family. Am I greedy if I wanna love you and all your family which I was never able to do to my family?

Can't you be mine?.....for real