29

"So.....you mean dad send your parents this so that they can have collaboration" I nodded as he questions looking at my phone where my mom had send the pictures of documents.

"You think he can do that?" Hesitation was lashing in his tone. He was confused doubting what the heck is happening. His father has been his idol never in his wildest dreams ever he has imagined him doing something so cheap. No he can't do that. He must have expected this from me right away. But all he got was a confused face.

Ofcourse he understands it's hard for me to trust. It's just been a few months since I know him and his family. But still how we always have littlest hope on everything we pray coming true despite knowing it's impossible. Maybe he did too.

"I don't know.... I-I'm just so confused....I-i ...." I was cut off as he pulled me in his lap hugging me side ways rubbing my back calming you down.

"It's okay baby..... let's wait for 1 more day then will go back and resolve this issue face to face hmmm....?....you don't need to think much " he kissed my forehead with that.

"Jungkook" a voice was heard by us both after which I startled and quickly got off his lap.

He was fast enough to recognise the voice which made him clench his jaw.

"Yes?" He asked more like threating the person. He was mad. I can feel it.

I looked at the person.

"What was she doing on your lap?" The question left me with frown. It was non of her business.

"And who are you to question that?" Jungkook gritted his teeth. Man was pissed still managed to look hot as fuck. Seriously now am I going to observe his beauty...in this stituation?? Well that's how I are and he is so unavoidable.

"WHO IS SHE TO SIT THERE!!" I flinched here her screaming so loudly. Her eyes held tear? Wasn't she the one left him?

Jungkook lifted himself from the couch standing beside me. He grabbed my shoulders sideways and pulled my body close to his.

"My everything" he said sending goosebumps to my body. I stared at his side profile. He was standing near me tall claiming me as his everything. No one has ever did that. Infact no one has claimed ever even knowing me drop the fact proudly claiming me.

I instantly felt guilty for doubting him even for a moment.

"Don't think I'll believe....that you moved on....just like that!!" I was so lost that I almost forgot that there was a person standing in front of you. Her smile was sick, chuckle was devilish. She seem ready to attack anytime.

Jungkook's hold on your shoulder lossen was he rethinking? But suddenly I was pulled in a kiss. Nope not rethinking at all.

Kiss was deep yet soft. He caressed my cheek devouring my mouth licking your lower lip for permission as I permit and let his tongue enter in. Oh it was suddenly getting hot. His tongue was devouring every inch of my mouth while I was struggling to match his pace.

The intensity of the kiss was so high that I felt my whole body on fire. Oh god this man is magical. And him kissing me so deeply is still getting digested in my gut.Shoot the butterflies whole zoo was being felt by me. He pulled my waist close kissing md more deeply(if that was even possible). Surely addicted with my lips. He sucked both of them giving them equal attention.

"Uh....guys....dinner is ready!" I heard Taehyung say but this guy don't wanna let go.

I wiggle under him and finally man let me breath. With a proud smirk and last peck at my lips he let go and grabs my hand and dragging me with him.

I was totally red right now. Guy is so shameless gosh!

.

.

"Where did Ae-ri go?" I asked Taehyung.

"Probably ran away seeing you eating each other faces" he whispered back earning a smack on his chest.

He groaned earning the bunny's attention. He moved his gaze to both of us as he was muching his food . Wosps....man is not jelous at all!(note sarcasm)

He made his way towards us as we  both were giggling. Taehyung got a wink from Jimin as if he got the telepathy.

He brought his thumb near my lips as my widen your eyes. Taehyung eyes signaled me as I too got the idea. Man was taking risk for sure.

Before his thumb could even touch a veiny hand grab him. He was jabbed back and I were attacked by lips.

JUNGKOOK FUCKING KISSED ME INFRONT OF ALL!!

"No other men touching baby ..... you're mine for that"