10

⚠️ MENTION OF VIOLENCE AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN PLEASE DON'T READ.
__________________________________________________________________________________

My parents came.

We were talking ,more like they were telling me what to do and what not and I was listening.

Suddenly I heard jingle of key and the front door opened by non other than Jungkook

My parents didn't react much but I know what will happen after he will leave. He was giving me apologetic look but I was in my own trance to notice it.

He came because he forgot his phone. My parents ask him about his arrival and he said he is roomate.I didn't had time to even consider that he didn't tell them he was my boyfriend a large part of me was glad he didn't.

Their side glares didn't go unnoticed by me. Internally I was shaking in fear.

After he went away my father came in front of me. "From when did you started lying huh!" I felt sudden pain at on right cheek. He landed another tight slap at my face and I landed on floor. It brought tears in my eyes.

"A-appa…I-i__" I was sobbing but they were deaf to that.

Mom grab my hair into fist and slamed my head into side chair of sofa repeatedly. "Bitch... Don't you know that we are fucking working our asses off here every day so you can least get some decent education!!....AND HERE YOU ARE  SLEEPING AROUND!!"

I lost all my senses to answer her. My head was spinning. I heard unbuckling of belt sound.

"Look like my dear daughter forget her place huh!....want her dad to remind her!!....you deserve a punishment don't you?"  My dad said smilling like maniac while coming closer. I tried crawling backward but it was vain he grab my ankel pulled me on floor.

I closed my eyes ready for the impact. But it never came. I heard door busting open and two elderly person come inside. One immediately came and hugged me after pulling me up from the floor.

I didn't got any chance to process any thing further because my was spinning everything was blury.

And the last think I heard was "Call a doctor!"

Before everything went black.