14

Day:2

We were walking side by side as Mama Jeon has literally kicked us out to buy some groceries. By us I mean me and Jungkook. He was so sure that his mumma want to spend quality time with her dear husband that she kick both of our naming it as buying groceries.

I was still astonished by the fact that he agreed. His strange behaviour more like behaviour towards me is still unregistered through my skull.

We walked in peaceful silence untill he decided to break it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He softly asked . I raised my brows not getting it.

"About your parents" his gentle voice was giving hint for nervousness as if he is afraid to hurt me in any ways.

I pressed my lips together before specking"We never had a proper conversation"

He instantly look away. His cheeks flushed red due to embarassment of his own words.

"And moreover you were and I guess you still are going through a heart break....so how can you expect me to tell you my miseries" he stopped on this making me follow his action. He looked at me with wide eyes tilting his head a little as if scolding me through his actions.

He eyes abstructly went to side ways I too moved my vision there and found he was looking at the tall grasses grown in side lane of footpath.

He went there and plugged two or something of them. I frowned my brows in confusion.

He came to me smiling idiotically. He formed ring of one grass tying both its end together. He grab my left arm making me wear that one in my index finger. He did the same with the other and wore that one himself.

"W-what is this?" I asked blinking my eyes too stunned by his actions.

"Promise rings…" shit...shit ....shit my heart. Not it's not time to beat this fast idiot. Control let him finish!!!

"…Firstly I'm sorry for being jerk to you and secondly this is a promise from me that I won't repeat that and yours to me that you'll share everything you're going through!"

He grabbed my hand and started walking again. I was still registering his words looking at his glamourous side profile.
"I know it will take time for you to open up. It will take time for you to trust me. And I'm willing to wait. I know our start was not too good but I'm willing to continue this journey beautifully"

What are you doing Jungkook? Most importantly why are you doing this? What are you willing to continue this relationship or something else? My mind was filled with several questions but my mouth decline to move. My selfish heart wanted to enjoy the moments with him. God knows after this it will occur or not .

"You deserve to be loved"

I wish it is by you.