21

I woke up early than usual. Yesterday I didn't get a wink of sleep. It was a hella stressful day. It is already exhausting to manage studies and job together and then there is this specimen JEON  JUNGKOOK.

Yesterday night he suddenly came to my room and kissed my forehead and went away. Like what the hell?Man is full of surprises. God knows what goes in his coconut brain. I huffed one breath out rembering his smirk while leaving room! He knows his freaking effect on me.

As I had decided to avoid him as much as I can , I fresh an up and was tip-toeing my way to go outside. Untill I realised that the bunny guy was already present in kitchen.

I was shocked. Like how the hell he is up this early? He is one of those who just wake about 10mins before classes. Tho it's still a mystery to me that what he does in those 10mins to look so hot, dasing and God knows what else that can bring me to my knees.

Gosh....

"Good morning Eun!" He greeted as a happy birdie with a sweet smile dancing on his face.

"G-goog morning..... I -i mean good morning!" Even in his morning form he look breathlessly handsome with his see through green night wear. Gosh he is such a tease.

My cheeks flused which he did seem to notice as it brought a slight smirk on his face.

"Come have breakfast..... I made it!"

"No thanks I'm getting late!" I said while trying to rush outside. But whom I'm kidding he is Jeon Jungkook.

He rushed to me before grabbing me from behind lifting me up like I was piece of paper and made me sit on the on the kitchen island.

My eyes widen in shock heart beating at speed of light.

"Since you can't listen nicely I can have my ways right babygirl?" His tone was teasing while my mind was froze to understand his words. He part my thighs standing between them looking straight into my eyes. Our nose was almost touching.

Come on man give some space to air to pass.

Now I don't even want to know how much red I'm. My lips were trembling from the closeness.

"Jungkook" I manages to let out as a whisper.

"I'm just making you eat breakfast baby nothing else" he wishpered in husky with a teasing smirk sending goosebumps to my entire body.

He took the plate in his hands grabbing the fork before gently putting the content infront of my mouth.

"Open wide baby" oh wrong it sounded. I just wanted to dig my grave and live there peacefully. I was not wrong when I said he is dead for me. Nevertheless I opened my mouth while he kept feeding me.

After finishing he put the plate away. He raise his hands which made me flinch.

I instantly regretted it. He seem somehow disappointed,sad. Eventho he didn't retrieve his hands ,he wipe the left over ketchup spread over my upper lips.

He detach himself from me quickly brushing away his disappointed look with a sweet smile again.

I let out a breath which I didn't know I was holding till now.

"Wait for 10mins we'll go together to uni okay?" He softly asked to which I nodded like a doll who got possesd .

I guess I was possessed by him....by his charm , the he talks, the aura, everything about him.

Why are so confusing Jungkook? First you were so cold to me, than the warmest and now this. I can't understand you. You confuse me. But never once I felt uncomfortable with you.

What are you upto? Why are you doing this?

Why are giving me hopes again?