17

Day:5

Counting days with him was worst part of all this. I want to be him forever but it seems too impossible.

Sure he has become the whole different with me but I know that's it's pity , sympathy not love.

Love, I wonder that do I love him? Wasn't he just a source of happiness? How can I love someone when in my whole life I didn't get that?

Do I really love him? Then again his little gesture make me blushing mess. His melodious voice bring ticklish sensation in my stomach. I feel so comfortable with him that I can pour my whole heart in front him. Little closeness makes my heart race.

I don't know if this is love or not but I just don't want to leave all this.

"You're zoning out again Eun!" Jungkook snapped me again back to reality.

"Yeah.... I'm listening" I said.

"No you're not!....look at me when I talk to you.... your attention should be on me just me!" He said holding my chin softly making me face him. Little did he know his effect on me. In all this days I came to know one thing is that this man sitting infront of me is possesive as fuck. Ofcourse in positive way.Hates sharing what he loves or whom he love.

But I find that cute and hot at the same time. Gosh what the heck is happening to me!?

"So as I was saying.....stay away from Jimin Hyung" I frowned.

Flashback:-

"Hey Eun" I stopped on my way to my assigned classroom hearing a familiar voice.

"Yes!?" I asked turning back to face him.

"Uh...I wanted to .......I wanted to ask that!!....." Wait why his face is so red? Is he angry or something? But his tone is contracts from my words "…ARE YOU FREE TONIGHT!!!?"

He raised his voice a little closing his eyes puffing a breath out. I blinked few times before specking.

"Ofcourse__"

"NO" !! Okay that wasn't my voice at all!

The man infront of me opened his eyes looking at me with a curious gaze that how my voice box magically sounded like male. Well man I'm confused too.

Not untill on hand was placed on my waist pulling me closer to the owner's body. Oh how familiar I have got to this touch.

"She is not free Jimin-shii....we have a movie night.....right baby ??" BABY !! OH MY MY!! My eyes wide. Mouth agasped.

I didn't notice Jimin's expression as I was too shock to even say something. And let's ignore the fact that the planned movie night was not at all planned!!

"It's-it's ok....haha..... okay see you both!!"

Flashback end:-

"Why!?"

"Because you're my girlfriend.....other men are not allowed!!" My heart literally skipped several beats. Did he really really called me his girlfriend for the first freaking time!!?

I nodded mindlessly.

"Good girl" he said patting my head. He stood up and peacked my forehead and ran away.

JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK YOU'RE DEAD FOR ME!!